Does anyone know if the D600 has a simple note taking feature, notepad type thing?
it disappears after a few seconds! how do i keep it there like in the d500?
Press for 3 seconds the volume button on the left side of the phone and the time will appear.
when my phone is on stand by mode my screen goes blank and it looks as if the phone is switched off! is there a way to have the time displayed on screen when not in use?!
my samsung d600 its a great fone but a can"t instal java games please anybody tell me how to instal "jar"files i try many thames doesn't work please write thanks
About flash a D600 into a D608, if u can read chinese , please see the link
http://bbs.imobile.com.cn/thread-1130072-1-1.html if u can not see the page, just register for the samsung-d608 blog.
sorry i am confused by the firmware version,too. but i know all the firmware can be upgraded with a special software and a special usb cable. I saw some stuff about upgrade-yourself on a Chinese blog, and i don't know how to translate...anyway, guys please keep trying *#1234# and tell us the firmware version . Every phone should work!
I wanna know if there is a limit for the TransFlash memry card? Websites are telling the maximum card is 512MB and others tell it is 1GB. What's true ?
Second question, is there a way to just write a simple note without having to go to the calendar ?
Thank you for your help,
you obviously use the data cable? and install the software... Go to phone explorer.. and find the file.
how can i send a picture from my fone to the computer?? and how can i set up my email from my fone?? dis is driving me nuts!! pls help!!
I'm in canada but ordered the d600 from the U.S. my software version is d600eboej2.
I admire this phone, yet a couple of flaws and disadvantages of it:
1) There is a somewhat limited pattern of movement of files (i.e. pix, clips, mp3s, other sounds, etc.) between folders, you can do some basic predefined movements, but you cannot move ANY file to ANY folder like e.g. in 6230i. I believe this is not a major flaw, but anyway ...
2) There is no way to password-protect files and folders with regard to opening, I wish there was a way to do that like in PCs, it would help ...
3) No multitask support is certainly a flaw.
4) Ascending ring tone as the only option is not very pleasant, the holder should be provided with the choice to either set ascending or normal. This is just like in 6230i. Rather undesirable especially when an MP3 is set as the ring tone, the beginning of which is an "important section" of that music track.
5) No full-screen viewing of pictures whereas videos are played full-screen.
Other than these minor points I like this phone very much.
The phone is quite a good quality one, it's screen is clear and you virtually cannot see any pixels on it.m The loudspeaker sound quality is not as good as some phones as there is some distortion when the phone volume is the highest. The phone cannot multitask, it is not compatible with samsung's own MMF ringtone format and since its screen resolution is 240 by 320 pixels alot of samsung applications cannot be downloaded onto the phone. How I wish it had downloadable software and could support more formats for download. Is there any free video software to change DVD or video formats to MP4 or 3GP that the phone can support? And is there phone software that can enable the phone to support OGG format or more PDA functions? Please tell me. Or is there a way to flash the firmware of the phone into a PDA one like symbian or Linux that can support the screen resolution? Thanks!
im finkin ov buyin a d600, can you put photos 2 ur computor ?? many thx xxx