i bought D600 2 days ago, the keypad gets locked automatically after like 3 or 4 sec, which is really annoying, plz can some one tell me how to turn it off, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
can i use the mp3,midi tones as message alert tone? please rply,, thanks!!!
(1) unfortunately, NO. Only videos clips can be viewed full-screen.
(2) Ah, I know why that happens. Some factors are, ex: you moved ur images from photo section to downloaded images or something. Make sure your photo images are untouched (transfering to pc to phone etc.), then go to settings and save your wall-paper and the phone will automatically stretch your photos as your wall-paper with no white background.
(3) If you want to store your JAVA games, the saving destination should be others file in the memory card. I don't think saving it to the phone memory will effect the execution whatsoever.
(4) Try to take photo from atleast 8-foot distance. The dearth of macro-mode sometimes bother when taking photographs.
(5) Here are some ways you can compensate ISO when taking photos:
First off, the ISO is related to how the image-sensor response to the light. For example, ISO 100 needs twice as much as light tantamount to ISO 200. And ISO 400 requires 1/2 light tantamount to ISO 200. During day time, set ISO to 100~200. During rainy days set ISO 200~400 to make your photos effective. At night, set ISO to 400 to reduce noise and shades.
(6) Frames are restricted therefore you cannot changed them. D600 record video clips in 15 frames per/sec.
(7) This, I cannot tell, but I'm looking forward to it.
well you can add vibrate to a ringtone just folow this tutorial:
sorry... another missed out quest!
(7) how do u expand e 'add words' feature? currently i can only add abt less than 50 words i guess. tis is kind of bad experience..... ; (
hi, i nd some help here. hope somebody can help me.
(1) r u able 2 view pic taken fm cam in fullscreen?
(2) how u set pic taken fm cam as fullscreen wallpaper? mine always appear in e centre of e screen leaving top n bottom white background revealing?
(3) can i store some of my purchased java games in memory card? by storing most of e games in phone memory will slow down e execution of game speed?
(4) how do i avoid blur image when taking quite close-up image w understanding there's no macro mode 2 sharpen e image?
(5) how do u play around w ISO setting in cam mode?
(6) am i able 2 adjust e fps in video taking? btw, wat is e fps 4 samsung d600?
(7) lastly, does any1 know when will samsung z710 be releasin in s'pore?
tx a million 4 ur kind help! : )
its a very good phone.hay anyone have the vodeo to mpeg4 converter pls send the software to my mail id please.my id email@example.com
I just got my Samsung D600 a couple of days ago. I've noticed that when someone calls me, for the first 2 seconds the ringtone is softer then gradually grows louder. I read in an earlier post that this is normal? Is that true? I find this really irritating. Is there anyway to remedy this problem? Would appreciate some help, thanks!!
VIDEO PLAYBACK MAX:
756 KBPS, 25 frames per/sec,352x288(CIF) resolution.
Try to download any music videos and convert it to MPG-4 and transer it to D600.
Once you see the video in full screen (press 1 on keypad to make it full screen) you will be AWE-STRUCK with its uncomparable resolution and clearness. If anyone needs a video mpg-4 converter software just let me know.
Another Savvy to this phone. Use the features to its fullest potential, you will discover immeasurbale secrets and discoveries.
From the owner of Samsung D600..
I bought Samsung D600E couple days ago.
My previous phone was Nokia 6170. But it has a lot of problems in basic functions. Like calls, they didn't hear clearly. The software upgrade did not help at all. Also web browser got jam every now and then so badly, that you were forced to remove the battery to get the phone back to life.
Clamshell phones are not handy ones. They need two hands to get them open. In active work, where I use my phone daily the functionality is the key feature.
But this Samsung d600E is very handy indeed. Email is fast, also web browser works efficiently. And calls do work too as clearly as possible. One minus is the Opera mini browser, which doesn't work with D600E.
However phones(hw) are individuals like humans, so one phone might work just fine and other not at all. Of course software bug can be problem of many.
***URGENT PLEASE READ***
Hey all D600 Fans and Enemies!
I would just like to add a few points to all those who keep COMPLAINING about the Battery LIFE!!! (Please dont take offence!)
Firstly have you all forgotten that the D600 is a PHONE! Not an MP3 Player, walkman, discman or even an I-Pod etc..its not made to play music excessively, and videos etc. So of course excessive use of the music on MP3 and videos is going to kill the S*** out of the battery and then you complain saying you hate to charge it every night, or the battery only lasts a couple of hours. Its a PHONE for God sake, so use it as a phone. Dont get me wrong, Yes the other features are there to be used, but C'mmon within reason... Its main use is for making and recieving calls, and using SMS. Everything else is a Bonus to be used as a side thing. I myself use the features MP3 etc, but occasionally not as though theres NO 2MOROW. Im sure it makes sence what im saying and i hope i havnt offended anyone. Does anyone agree with me or am i the only one who uses the Phone as a PHONE?
Other than that, i think the phone is a beauty, slick and its what you call a Top Class Phone!
great phone but ive seem to run into a problem. now when i check my photos the phone lags a lot. before it used to be fine. tried moving some of the pictures out (i have 111 of them) but the phone still lagged. tried opening mp3 files and stuff and those were regular speed. anyone know whats up?
and for people complaining about battery life, i have a memory card inserted and i get about 3 days of life, 2 if i listen to music a lot and play games. probably a bad battery.
i just got the d600 yesterdaii nd i like it so far.
i just don't like the camera that much...like when you want to take a picture of let's say someone you like on a t.v. screen and u don't want the black part of your t.v. to show in the picture but you want verything that is on the screen...it'll still take black part (or watever color ur tv is)
and the battery sucks...i charged it for a whole night and the battery got low in like 3-4 hours...can anyone help?n ur help is much appreciated.. :-D
Where can i get a 1gb microsd transflash?? Has anyone actually tried a 1gb?? because someone told me that 1gb doesnt work with d600.
for those who are complaining about the battery life...
you know what i found out? that if you turn on the blue tooth icon and if you put in a memory card the battery drains faster. it lasts maybe 12-16 hours. but if you turn the blue tooth off and remove the memory card the standby hours suprisingly increases to 3 days!
i'm getting tired of charging this phone everyday!i miss my k750i
btw, if you are planning on buying a memory card(or this phone)just remember that the memory card and the phone does not work together. you will have to save your mp3 or pictures in the phone memory if you want to set it as your ringtone or wallpaper.