..to...love2 read comics.
the max card size the phone can take is 512mb BUT this is stated because thats all the world has to offer at present..however the gadget show(im in uk)says that by xmas this will have doubled to 1gb.I think what you & others are asking is what it could take if say 4gb where available & the manufacturers probably dont know yet & wont put in a max amount in case the device wont cope..i cant wait to see how far they go with transflash cards as its so tiny???are there any electronic persons or manufacturers read this site care to say what could be physically possible in the future bearing in mind that top dogs sony only had a few years back 128mb for their well known p900 now there going for 4gb.No squabble here folks i know p900 is in totally different class as its smartfone it just a comparison..Also why stop at 4gb if more can be achieved??flash memory is more stable than harddrives,,its less power hun & ,,it takes up less space,,& its not hot swappable as yet .this is a luxury device & as yet have nout bad to say about it
many sellers on ebay ship the d600 from Hong Kong. can the quality be guaranteed?
You can only set mp3 files as your ringtone for only incoming calls, not for SMS though. For incoming calls, go to settings->sound settings->incoming call->ring tone->press ok/then scroll right 'till you hit music(in phone internal memory)
1) I don't understand why some people say that, I'm not sayin' they're not being rational or anything, but without any basis SE fans employ distorted prognostications in order to sway the consumer. To me, the built quality of the sliding mechanism seems very solid and compact. When you grasp it, it feels tangible, doesn't make any sqeaks or twitches.
2) No FM radio, not sure if enhancers like HS-603 works as a mediator.
3) Yes. Go to Phonebook->Groups->Options-add(select blue icon)->photo, and it will direct you to your image file.
4) You can directly play mp3's from the T-flash memory card. You can create a playlist by recalling mp3's files.
5) Huh? I thought E530 is the one considered as lady's phone. D600 is more on debonair masculinity.
6) There is no corruption in opening document files such as word, excel, ppt, pdf, html..etc. You have to zoom many times to see it on your phone, otherwise you can hook it up to a LCD projector or flat-pannels.
7) Sound output taken from the mp3 files is excellent. Although a dearth of autofocus is veritable, however, pictures taken 8ft from distance don't seem to have much difference between W800i.
8)D600 = 9/10. W800i(actually owned one but traded-in) = 7.5/10.
Hi! I'm currently a k750i user, if D600 hasn't been delayed (me staying in s'pore btw), I might be D600 user by now.
Anyway, I'm still set to get D600 cos I love the sliding mechanism & set my eyes on it b4 k750i came out!
I'd rate k750i 8 out of 10, cos i'm loving it too, auto-focus camera, ms-pro of up to 2G, ms can be removed while phone is still one (needa mention as I know S700i needa be switched off). Sms tone can be used from mp3s (I'm delighted when I realised it as my old k700i can't). Minus 2 for short battery life & small screen. But after all, k750i is still nice. Get W800i cos it's almost the same as k750i except that the ms-pro given is 512M.
Still, D600 has it's beauty for me.
Thus, now I got 2 qn, which seems to bother me. Can d600 use mp3s as sms tones too? & what's the max card size D600 can support?
Really appreciate if one of D600 users can answer me, please......
Turkish isn't available to me on this phone in message settings so the characters aren't available, is there anything I can do to download from somewhere?
can't help u with all those questions but first of all i am almost positively certain the slide won't brake unless u drop it several times that it but otherwise it won't break! and no its not a ladies phone, i reckon it looks more like a guy's phone actually my bro has it anyway and its a rly cool phone! he would give it a 10/10 great features and just overall a rly good phone i'v used it
hi all....i have the following quiries about the D-600
1) Many ppl hav said that the slide may break....is it really that bad??
2) I know theres no FM, but is there any way...i mean any special type of headphones awailable for receiving FM??
3) Is there photo caller ID feature in D-600
4) Can the MP3's and other files directly be played from the memory card or do i hav to transfer them to the 75 MB shared memory first??....like the LG-M4410(boy it sux)
5) many ppl r saying that D-600 is a ladies phone is it true??
6) How is the Word,xls and PPT file quality??
7) lastly i know that the sound and camera quality of the phone is superb..but if u hav any comments do write in...
8) How would u rate the phone out of 10??and how much would u giv SE K750 and W800i???
god bless u all
Download eMSN (MSN Messenger for wap) to your D600 Mobile: Go to wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 703. Thats it.
I got this Lovely, nice, and rocking D600 last week.
I fall in love with it on the first sight, when you hold the phone for the first time and just a little push open the phone, got my eyes on it. Very impressive.
The mp3 power is high, and ringtone and even be heard in disc with dj playing its own tones.
The most impressive is the photo quality, it amazing, and i know most of the other users agree, the only thing lacking is the FM radio, but you can connect the phone to TV, and can also read Microsoft Office file on the phone itself, and the Pdf files also.
I love this phone, and the other users might also agree with this.
have sold my se k750i for this and its superb...the k750i headfone port kept moving slightly and losing sound in either ear or both...the screens way to small and i found the whole fone boring...it kept crashing a lot and bluetooth transfer was i damn nightmare it just stalled every other song during transfer..have to do a battery test after a few good discharges and see if it holds true to its 7hr talktime as this forum said by a few people is bad battery but cant see it yet
eMSN FOR D600?
Does anyone know how to install eMSN java on this phone? I tried, but java seems incompatible and unsupported. Any ideas out there? Anyone successfully cracked this potential merge?
hi guyz, this is the awesome phone i can say.but in D500, the camera lens will be closed all the time.In this new D600, will be opened.I think this affects the quality of the pics, dust entering into the lens.my new motorola has become the same.if anyone is using this new samsung, pls do let me know.
I've just got a d600 and I like it, however I have a couple of q's:
what are the sonic wellness noises for?
my sms messages are stored to my sim - can I change it so they just save onto my phone memory?
Can I change my 'messge received' tone to mute or vibrate, without having to put the whole phone on mute?
I've tested the phone now a bit and i like it alot. I'm really a SE user but this D600 is great. The only thing i don't like is that the screen goes dark in standby mode. I would like to have a clock there or something else atleast. But other than that i agree with rikki that it's a user friendly phone, light, stylish and the screen is very bright and clear.
Thanks for the help :)