IN its ringtoon section there is no Swan tone but in its sound folder you cant tell as it says melody 1 2 and so on
about memory card yes you can take the memory out when its full and insert another one you can empty the card by flash portble thing to any other device you want
thank you sooooooooooooooo much "jess do it"
none of these ppl ever reply to me
All the ringtones are called 'melody1', 'melody2', melody3,etc. I don't know if any of these is "swan lake" since I've never heard swan lake.
The mp3 ringtones does start in the beginning of the song but it starts off low and slowly gets louder (ascending).
i have this phone and like it alot, i was wonderin if u can put mp3s and ur messege tone or not. i keep lookin if u can do but cant find it. thx
This IS the third time im posting this,,,, will someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz answer me!!!!!!!
i have 2 questions.............
does this phone have the ringtone "swan lake" on it because i love that tone i had it on my e715 long ago......
when an mp3 is your ringtone and someone calls you, does the song go from the begining?????????or like in the middle??
got a question about the memory card. is it a phone where you insert your memory card and then have to take it out or can you leave it inside the phone untill the memory is full. im looking into buying this phone in a couple of hours and would love your opinion.
Good phone but a few annoying features! Yhe camera takes about a week to take the picture after you click shoot. And you cant change the phonebook view to either sim or phone, ridiculous!!! even the OLD NOKIA'S can do that, nethertheless a stylish phone with plenty good features!
This is by far the best phone I ever owned. It is almost perfect, the only complain is that is not 3G. Why didn't they make it 3G. That is my only complain. Apart from that is an awesome phone with incredible features. So people quit your bit..ing and understand that right now Samsung has the best phone. Tomorrow will be a different day.
agree with the last peroson phone's alright but battery is rubbish, it's lasting me on average just a day, whihc is crap!!! they need to release a longer lasting battery FIX UP Samsung
It had better be good. i ordered d600 today. just a word to o2, 'who wants to pay 2 fone bills for 2 fones?! There IS something u can do about it! Its called customer service! SORT IT!
superb phone does anyone know if this phone has got t9 for sending text thanks
I love this phone, but have one major problem associated with my service. I have an UNLOCKED D600 with Cingular, and can't receive any SMS/text messages or access the WAP/browser. Does anyone with an unlocked phone know how to get these services?
uhm, i dont want to be a jerk but,
10 reasons why the sony ericsson w800 is better than the samsung d600
1. The camera is better, because it has autofocus.
2. the battery is better...it last much longer
3. the mp3 is better, much better media player.
4. it comes wiht a 512 mb memory card, and with high class earphones.
5. you can expand the memory to 2 gb
6. It looks good, but thats your own opinion
7. it has radio, samsung hasen't
8. the sony ericsson w800 has an solid construction...the samsung slide mechanism wil start getting worse
9.the camera has a cover, so the 2 lens wont get dirty.
10. the sound quality is better(with earphones on of course),walkman functions and much more little details witch makes it the perfect phone ;)
well thats how i thing about it. but these 2 phones are really great, both have some weak point and some goor points.
Overall pretty pleased with the D600 but looking for help in one area. I've bought a Samsung Bluetooth and am unable to establish how or if you can create voice tags. There seems a big weakness if you can't because it means stopping the car every time you need to contact someone and dial the number. Can anyone help please?
gamer_xpr: here is my email add: email@example.com
I'm interested on the encoding software
This phone doesn't seem to have many games available for download?? i would have thought that there would be games for D600 as there is for D500? do you know of websites to get games??
Hello all, many people have asked this question but i haventbeen able to pick up the answer....is there a way to keep the time on this fone when closed, because i cant seem to get it, thanks all
hello can anyone tell me how i use the UBS lead? i want to know how i can put the pictures i have on my phone on to my pc please help thanks!!
10 Reasons why Samsung D600 is BETTER than Sonyericsson W800i.
1) It has better video recording resolution, in CIF (353 x 288), apparently 4 times better than W800i's QCIF (176 x 144). Smoother frame rate in comparison to W800i, and higher bit-rate.
2) Better resolution regarding the TFT-LCD display, QVGA (320 x 240, 2'00 inch), while W800i is embarked with (220 x 176). Again, the D600's screen is 4 times better than W800i's. Diagonal lines are not crooked as the screen of W800i. Display is outstanding; vivid and crisp.
3) D600 is equipped with dual stereo-speakers, sound clarity and vibra-synchronization. While W800i consist mono-speaker, located on the backside of the phone, you can barely hear the mp3's.
4) Better design, ellegant, though it's subjective to affirm that the design is better than W800i, most people would probably agree. W800i is just a stereotypical candybar phone with orange-colored band around white surface, how can it get more mediocre than that?
5) Durablity and built-quality. 99% air-sealed so that dust won't get under the screen, unlike the W800i. When you D600, it is tangible and stiff, while W800i made out of cheap plastic so if you grasp the phone, and makes squeaking sounds.
6) TV-OUTPUT. Does W800i have this type of function?? Although W800i brags about downloads of countless java games, only D600 can pull the string. You can view PDF files, Excel, Word, PowerPoint through D600. In addition, saved HTML files from your internet, pictures, videos, games can be displayed on your flat pannels.
7) It is a QUAD BAND PHONE. Employs better reception compared to W800i's signal strength.
8) Implementation of T-flash cards. Its dimensions are the smallest in the market. Half the size of your SIM card, and 1/3 of W800's memory-stick duo.
9) SGH-D600 is compatible with EDGE, faster internet connection and sending of attachment files. On the other hand, W800i is equipped with GPRS (out-dated technology).
10) Better video playback. I use SUPER mpg-4 converter to encode videos (from mpg & avi to mpg-4). NO LAGS when playing a 352x288 video with 25frames per/sec, 750kbps, stereo AAC. Fast fowarding and rewinding clips seems very smooth. You will be mezmerized by the resolution when you play it on your TV's. And...W800i, the max video size is 176x144(Despite its 176x220) screen size), maximum bitrate without lag is about 228kbps(ACTUALLY TESTED!)
If anyone is interested on video encoding software, just leave your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.