Hav e had My D600 for a few months and love it. Takes great photos and videos. Love transfering photos to PC but seem unable to transfer videos to PC. Does anyone have any ideas how to do this or is it possible? Photos very good quality. My partner has the D500 which has a much brighter screen but happy with everything else about my D600. Comes complete with connection leads for PC. Great phone. Still haven't worked out the MP3 player yet but perhaps that's me and not the phone!
I have had the D600 for a while now and find it a good phone but it has a few faults. 1) You can't make it ring and vibrate at the same time. 2) You can't change the message ringtones and the ones provided are rubbish. 3)You can't voice dial. Apart from that I really like the phone.
i have been looking for the perfect phone for ages and now i hvae found it: the Samsung D600! it has everything i look for in a phone! BIG IT UP!
I want to buy the D600 but I want to know something before I get it . Can I use an MP3 as a ringtone and have vibration at the same time ? Or this is not available in the D600 ?
Hey im from australia and i baught my samsung d600 and when i try to charge it with the wall travel charger it charges for about 1 minute and it sais battery fully charged. But when i put my data/usb cable into my pc it charges properly. Is my charger stuffed? Or could there be something wrong with the euro to australian power comverter?
HMM. I'm wondering which is the more worthwhile cell hpone?
SE W810i or Samsung D600
W810 > D600:
* I don't care a lot about sound quality, but W810 has better camera than d600. (better macro)
* Moreover, it can ring and vibrate at the same time - something that d600 can't. D600 vibrate 3 times and than start ringing. There is no way to make it ring and vibrate in one.
* W810 has better battery life (350h > 300h)
* In my opinion W810 design and look is better than D600
* W810 has very good HTML browser with RSS reader (but smallest 178x220 display) + EDGE for fast internet. D600 has no included HTML browser or EDGE function in his normal edition.
In the other hand: (D600 > W810)
* D600 has a lot better (bigger) 320x240 display, compared to 178x220.
* D600 has a lot better video recording in CIF (320x240 res or something like that)
* D600 has also business functions like PICSEL VIEWER which can view .DOC, .XLS, .PDF, .PPT files (MS OFFICE FILES) - very nice function for your convinient.
* D600 has ability to use a TV like his own DISPLAY simply by using cable (TV OUT). Very nice function for viewing pics and movies faster.
* D600 has useful PC Soft - editing your contacts on pc and so on...
W810 has more cons, but the D600 cons are more powerful.
Furthermore, W810 is a lot pricey than D600 at the moment.
I'm confused. Please HELP ME TO DECIDE!
this phone is awesome. it is great if you want to make your own amateur home videos, and another great bonus is that you can put pin codes on all your videos.
its vey eesy to change tha msg tone, u simply go to settings und then into tones and then down the botum to alt tones, them you choose select other tones and just pick the one yoo want from you media folbars, then switch of the phone and pull out the battery then put it back together and it should work
yer its sik as, but does anybody know hot to change your message tone from thos crap ones that come with the phone to mp3's. cos the msg tone is crap.
The Sam D600 is the best phone I have had the pleasure of owning and using. Very intuitive design and menu system, features and functionality are excellent.
The few things which the D600 does not do, unfortunately, are:-
* provide a "Profiles" option for easily changing sound settings between different enviroments
* the ability to use the image editor with images DOWNLOADED to the phone, not just images taken with the phone's camera
* the ability to play .WAV files
other than these, the D600 is sleek, easy to use, sturdy little phone which will do what you need it to do.
the #1 phone in the world!!!! it is soo awesome and it doesnt scratch easily at all, and it was alot better then my old motorola v235 i love my samsung
hi i love my samsung d600 too but i dont know how i can send sms? i mean i want to turn off dictionary in it and write message normal like a b c and etc
i bought the mobile 2 das ago and it is awesome it is very helpfull.
but iam new to java enabled mobiles, so i tried to install some programs or games by copying from PC it always say "unsupported file" or something like that.
so is this mobile supports programs and games ofcourse JAVA ones ?
and what extensions are used for such programs is it jar or sis or something else and please tell me how can i install programs if enabled and from where can i get good ones?
mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
please reply to me ...
I love my Samsung - screen gets to scratched and u can't see it in bright light (ie shade of sunlight!!) - I download my songs through a data cable, have you tried that?...
Just bought it, received it in the mail, and it doesn't work =D
I don't know if it was Samsung's fault or my dealer's fault, but the fact of the matter is that i'm VERY disappointed, I wanted this phone for the longest time, and when it arrives, it doesn't work =D
this phone is supposed to have learning predictive text but i've had my phone for months now and it hasn't learnt a thing can someone please help
I have complained about the qcif video format, but I have come across pressing the #1 button when playing the video and then playing fullscreen. Then the stretch get evened out again to show a football as round. qvga clips are fortunately also shown right without stretching.
Iam now quite satisfied with the video capabilities, if just the sound was better than the 10.500 Hz telephone like qulity.
Can someone tell me how to vibration on with the ringtone at the sametime?
Thank you in advance.