i want to ask about the Dual sim feature..
the 2 SIMs works together??? or only on of them and should change to the other one to make it works????
if you guys decide to buy this fone just consider my opinion.. just correct me if i am wrong.. ;)
1. very low ringing tone volume... 4 tones for sms
2. very very very poor battery life lasted for almost a day with heavy txt you have to charge it everyday....
3. the sms is up to almst 200 and its full alry that sucks...
4. the video are not that clear compare to motorola and nokia..
5. you have to txt slow its hard if you sms fast coz pressing down button cursor will go to the other letters when your inserting some words..
6. when you transfer files to other phone you cant use it to txt, check sms or in short use the phone, while transferring not like nokia..
7. samsung should develop good compatibility especially to nokia with business cards, videos in short files since many people here in the philippines use only nokia like me this is my first time to use other brand like samsung coz of the dual sim.. ;)
8. no camera flash considering the price etc but infairness the camera is fine..
9. lastly one comment is about the calendar i miss my nokia n series calendar coz it reminds you about some appointmnt bday etc, it's in the main screen.. and when transferring from other fone ex. nokia its hard to transfer calendar again its incompatible, not like when transferring contact...
hehehehe sorry guys have to go.. il add as soon as possible just correct me if i am wrong..;)
pls guys help me i cant sync there's a conflict when i click the sync button.. appears error pls guys..
can anyone suggest from which site can i get themes for D880. or does this phone even support themes?
can it record calls and is there a beeb tone when recording & if there is a program to remove it
how many txt message this phone can save also can it use 2 sim cards from deffrent operators or countrys & what about sittings for mms & internet can be saved for defferent operators network
I have one major complaint: It is too easy to reject a call when you take the phone out of a pouch or pocket. There seems to be no way to lock the keys so that reject isn't performed if I happen to touch one of the two buttons that causes reject. And since the phone looks like a bar of soap, I don't know which end I'm touching as I pick it up.
is anybody know, how to install java game or other applications on "samsung D880 duos"?
i recently bought a d880 handset,, i need to install some java application on my phone..
please help me
hi for all
i have d880 before one month
please can any one help me
can use any program quran for d880
please help me
I bought this phone 2 days ago online. Still waiting for it to arrive. Right now I have the Samsung D500 and it can receive only 200sms.
Is it with this phone different or does it also store only 200 sms?
great phone and works perfectly except I cant activate the browser or email. I have a Thailand sim and an Australian sim. Anyone have similar problems or is it my lack of technical knowledge?
I noticed that american users have problems with this phone. The booklet says that only the primary sim is tripleband (900/1800/1900) the secondary sim is only 900/1800. Maybe that can explain why american users have problems with this phone.
I noticed that the sound quality of the slave sim is MUCH worse than the primary sim.
I was able to improve the sound quality a little by using that *#0206*8378# code, but most of the other sound configurations options were very confusing.
If anyone know what they mean, please post us a little guide here.
Me too. I have just bought the D880. I have been with Nokia forever and am finding this phone a bit quirky. Most annoying aspect so far is not being able to sync my phone and Pc like you I am getting only names and no numbers. By the way how do I move numbers between the sims and the phone directory ? Or can this only be done on the PC !!!
hi! i just bought the d880 and i am not able to sync my phonebook- i get the names but no phonenumbers.can anyone help?
hi there!! does anyone know how set *#0206*8378# pls, pls help me how improve the ringing volume pls email me at email@example.com pls pls people.. tnx
1. how to assign ringing tone in sms?
2. volume etc..
3. is this normal my battery, last only for 1 day?