how do i get my samsung cd 2 work so i can transfer stuff 2 the computer
my batery only dies out if i make alot ov calls through out the day,but if i only msg with the full batery when i chek at nite only one bar is gone.
i love this fone but now its going abit slow even when im sending msges it takes time as it sends.but the desiign is very nice and easy to cary in pocket been using for 2 years and never been to service.very happy with this phone till now.
mz pink, 19 Jan 2009is it just me or does the battery run out really fast on these phonesmine runs out if i text msg too much. I hardly call with it, but its dead by 4pm after a full charge overnight.
is it just me or does the battery run out really fast on these phones
Heinz, 08 Jan 2009How do i set up my e-mail on the d900HEINZ;
Refer this guide to find out some directions for setting up e-mail.
cindy, 04 Jan 2009what can i do if i forgot my secrity code??i changd it...but cant remember what it was??Try to reset. Type *2767*2878# in standby mode and the password then should be 00000000.
what can i do if i forgot my secrity code??i changd it...but cant remember what it was??
amanda, 30 Dec 2008does anyone know what to do to get the internet working my phione is unlocked and fido sent ... moreIf you use internet on your unlocked D900, regardless of you plan, you will be charged 5 cent per kb. Your profile setting should be http:/wap.fido.ca
About the Samsung D900.
There is nothing wrong with the battery, just when you charge the battery to full bars, don't charge it til it has two bars or less, that way the battery lasts longer.
The only bad thing bout the Samsung D900 is the camera flash at night, its not the best and the picture quality of it at nigh while taking pics is poor.
Other than that this is an excellent phone and easy to use as well.
i've have the d900 for 2 years ,still going strong
it's an excellent phone for a simple person,this is about the best phone by far,easy to use,some might say it's better than the newer samsung models,it's my
phone and i luv it
does anyone know what to do to get the internet working
my phione is unlocked and fido sent me messages on how to set it up but i am cunfussedd :S
I have had this phone for a while, got it off a friend who had no problems with it and liked it a lot. But I don't. Here are the reasons:
1. the battery isn't bad, but it can jump from having three lit up to none, or two to none. So it's only with time that you kind of get to judge when the battery is almost dead. A bit annoying and unreliable.
2. The text messages don't get saved automatically to the sent items folder, I find this annoying.
3. the most recent thing the phone started doing is if you're texting a few people at the same time, it mixes the messages and numbers, say John texted back, it'll display Jack's and vice versa. It can get annoying especially if you haven't noticed it as you replied, and since the messages don't get saved automatically to the sent items... well you see where I am coming from.
4. the cancelling message function doesn't seem to do what it says. As you click to cancell messages, it says messages cancelled and saved to the outbox.... however it actually gets delivered to the receipient anyway!
5. This is just being picky, but I find the buttons very annoyingly loud, the whole library can hear you if you are texting someone...
6. Customizing the shortcut keys (up down left right) is handy except the up key has a preset shortcut which you can't change and the ok key goes straight to the internet...
7. the camera shutter speed is painfully slow so the camera is virtually useless.
The good stuff, the slider is very sturdy, the display is fairly customizable, phonebook is easy to use...
PBD, 16 Dec 2008I would suggest you need a new battery. My phone lasts 4 days minimum.If I get a battery it would be the third one.
And many people around me have the same problem. Samsung also admitted it, and they brought out the i version.
And then gues what battery Im using atm..... The i version, and still, a day of use.
I think thats bad, cause I do like the phone much!
what is the problem about the battery? please tell me because i will buy this phone this Christmas..