Heinz, 08 Jan 2009How do i set up my e-mail on the d900HEINZ;
Refer this guide to find out some directions for setting up e-mail.
cindy, 04 Jan 2009what can i do if i forgot my secrity code??i changd it...but cant remember what it was??Try to reset. Type *2767*2878# in standby mode and the password then should be 00000000.
what can i do if i forgot my secrity code??i changd it...but cant remember what it was??
amanda, 30 Dec 2008does anyone know what to do to get the internet working my phione is unlocked and fido sent ... moreIf you use internet on your unlocked D900, regardless of you plan, you will be charged 5 cent per kb. Your profile setting should be http:/wap.fido.ca
About the Samsung D900.
There is nothing wrong with the battery, just when you charge the battery to full bars, don't charge it til it has two bars or less, that way the battery lasts longer.
The only bad thing bout the Samsung D900 is the camera flash at night, its not the best and the picture quality of it at nigh while taking pics is poor.
Other than that this is an excellent phone and easy to use as well.
i've have the d900 for 2 years ,still going strong
it's an excellent phone for a simple person,this is about the best phone by far,easy to use,some might say it's better than the newer samsung models,it's my
phone and i luv it
why is it that all the SAMSUNG D900 i have seen has a screen problem
does anyone know what to do to get the internet working
my phione is unlocked and fido sent me messages on how to set it up but i am cunfussedd :S
I have had this phone for a while, got it off a friend who had no problems with it and liked it a lot. But I don't. Here are the reasons:
1. the battery isn't bad, but it can jump from having three lit up to none, or two to none. So it's only with time that you kind of get to judge when the battery is almost dead. A bit annoying and unreliable.
2. The text messages don't get saved automatically to the sent items folder, I find this annoying.
3. the most recent thing the phone started doing is if you're texting a few people at the same time, it mixes the messages and numbers, say John texted back, it'll display Jack's and vice versa. It can get annoying especially if you haven't noticed it as you replied, and since the messages don't get saved automatically to the sent items... well you see where I am coming from.
4. the cancelling message function doesn't seem to do what it says. As you click to cancell messages, it says messages cancelled and saved to the outbox.... however it actually gets delivered to the receipient anyway!
5. This is just being picky, but I find the buttons very annoyingly loud, the whole library can hear you if you are texting someone...
6. Customizing the shortcut keys (up down left right) is handy except the up key has a preset shortcut which you can't change and the ok key goes straight to the internet...
7. the camera shutter speed is painfully slow so the camera is virtually useless.
The good stuff, the slider is very sturdy, the display is fairly customizable, phonebook is easy to use...
PBD, 16 Dec 2008I would suggest you need a new battery. My phone lasts 4 days minimum.If I get a battery it would be the third one.
And many people around me have the same problem. Samsung also admitted it, and they brought out the i version.
And then gues what battery Im using atm..... The i version, and still, a day of use.
I think thats bad, cause I do like the phone much!
what is the problem about the battery? please tell me because i will buy this phone this Christmas..
a very good and compact phone.........battery v.disapointing!!!overall very neat.this phone can last u ages if u keep the screen protected!!!
Compared to phones nowadays (Dec 2008), its not top of the line anymore but its still a great phone. Excellent construction quality. The brilliant display is very clear. Ergonomics: Very easy and very comfortable to use. Its got all the basic features that phones come with: calendar, calculator, alarms, etc. Call volume is good, as is the ease to type texts. Responds quickly and can play MP3s and some videos as well.
On the downside, it is lacking in terms of state of the art technology: 3G. 3MP camera has a very severe 'shutter lag' - so if you take a photo at max resolution, you'll have to keep your hand (and the subject) still for at least 2 seconds. There's no radio and the java has issues (typing errors sometimes pop up in java apps such as opera mini). There also seems to be an issue with some batteries (maybe a bad batch). My battery lasts about 3 days on low usage and under 2 days on moderate to high usage. This is quite frustrating at times.
Overall, I've had my d900 since early 2007 and it is still a phone I'm proud of. If you can keep the screen protected, this phone can be a great companion.
the battery life and camera qualities are very poor. the phone is not simply what the manufacturers claim it to be. i will not recommend it for my enemy.
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2008battery is a joke!!!!A huge joke. Have to charge it every day! And I dont even use it that much. Bleutooth is off, GPRS is off, light settings are minimum. I dont get it. The only bad thing about the phone.