change your system software settings. i messed my phone up by playing with the rx levels and couldn't make a call. i did a full reset *2767*3855# ....and then went back to *#8999*8378* to raise the volumes again be careful what you change there. i think you raised the volume too high so the phone turns off for protection in my opinion. good luck
To Funkidan or Danny C
There something that you have said that I beg to disagree. Maybe you have not yet fully explored your phone. For one
The Problem With this Phone is
- Yes, it lack Of 3g camera, But I only used it twice on my K800i
- Video Qualty of D900 is far superior than K800i. (D900=CIF(352x288) vs K800i=QCIF(176x144)
- I agree, The Phone Seems to be less customermizeable (might be Network Depandant)
- Yes there is a lot options in Phone book, It can send contacts via blue tooth in this process: 1. go to contact
2. View the any name and hit options
3. select send via (SMS,MMS,EMAIL,BLUETOOTH)
4. choose bluetooth, the choices are (1. selected 2. all contacts 3.all phone contacts 4. all sim contacts)
- Message Counter can be seen easily, Haven't you notice there are pop up counters once you have highlighted certain selection,i.e. inbox etc. or go to messages then select memory status.
- Or a Phobe call Timer? just the same go to call records and from there explore your phone.
Hello all, How You doing peeps?
Well Today i Recieved My Samsung D900 On The Orange Network, Dolphin 35, 550mins and unlimited Texts and Free Broadband, After Having Loads With The 3 Network when i Got My SE K800i about 7 Weeks agao now i think, or just under, My opionions on the 2 phones are very unsure, just cant make my mind up what i like the most and im going to use most, Well its going to be D900 cause of the texts, But The D900 does have a bit to offer over the K800i
- Really Light
- Really Slim
- Tv Out
- Better Pc Suite Can Send Text Messages Via Software etc
- Phone Tracking,
- Number Blocking for text Message and Phone calls
- Folder Security (like Imagines, Videos, Phone Book) Passworded
- Very Smart and Flashy Mp3 Player,
- 80 MG Internal Memory
- Bigger Screen
- Very Smart Active Theme Which Change, Today time of day, You Get Clouds apear if you have poor signal and Clear sky with exellent singnal.
The Problem With this Phone is
- Lack Of 3g camera, But I only used it twice on my K800i
- The Video Qualty Is Just A little bit worser than K800i
- The Phone Seems to be less customermizeable (might be Network Depandant)
- Less options in Phone book, ie send all contacts via blue tooth etc.
- Cant Seem to Locate a text Message Counter
- Or a Phobe call Timer.
Thats about it, if you have any more Pros and cons Please add.
anyone know ho to fix this dproblem please help....when irecieve a call and accept the call it turns off, same thing with making a call......also what should my settings be in the h/w thing......thank you....
when i make a call my phone turns off and turns right back on....anyone know the problem...?
does any1 know if the D900 suports files from windows media player? can you please email me if you know! thanks x
omg...thank you people!..yes yes I must be a dummy! I was wondering why the volume was so inadequate then realised although it's good to keep the plastic cover on for as long as possible it also prevents you hearing anything lol!....
...also I'm having difficulty transferring piccies from phone 2 pc via usb...I've downloaded the cd and everything..still says there's no photos on file..argh!!!....kinda complicated or what!!.......
otherwise spiffing phone....i had the e900...and couldn't last a week with it..it's so frustrating with the touch sensitive keypad cancelling on you just if you barely wipe your finger across..and the amount of times i accidentally called my contacts...annoying!!!!!!!!
does anyone no if you can put a screensaver on it.just upgraded from the d500 which used to have a digital clock when no in use and would shown me if i had a message without having to press anything. let me no plase
D900 ringtone volume :
at Test Mode, which item should selected to increase the ringtone volume ?
I've had the Samsung D900 for a day and have experienced the same problem that many others have mentioned in relation to the earpiece volume while on call. Thanks to other posters this is no longer an issue for me, although I have now got a related problem in that I am either getting interference or an echo when listening to calls.... Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this?
(I have searched through all previous postings and this issue has not been posted before)
Have just found out that a mjor reason why i was having problems with the volume was that i hadnt taken the plastic cover off! Makes a lot of difference!!
Had this phone for three weeks now. I think it is fantastic, I love it. Biggest problem is that there is nowhere to hang a dongle! I like to have one so I can grab it quickly from my bag. Any Ideas!! Otherwise the phone is impressive, best one I have had yet
I have been looking tru alot of advertisment about this hp, what I notice of the hp package is that the hp does not come with a memory card. Wanna ask all user that have bought the hp, esp in singapore, does the hp comes with a memory card or do we have to buy it seperately.
does anyone know if you can change the message tone on this mobile or do you have to use the standard 10 given like on the E900?
Any one know the recommended time to keep it on charge for the first charge as soon as u get the phone? thanks
does this fone ring and vibrate at the same time on mp3 tones...coz the d500 did'nt but z320i did!