The phone is worth buying under Rs. 2000.
1. MP3 player is OK, 3.5mm jack, so use a good headphone & music feels better(good enough).
2. Battery life is 2-5 days, based on uses.
3. It has a torch, bluetooth, memory card support.
3 problems are there, but not big enough to cause you a problem:
1. NO Automatic time update. If you remove the battery, you'll have to manually update time.
2. Can't play songs in background. If you exit the mp3 player(=from where we can pause/play songs), the music stops
3. Can't open medium sized photos(not even 500*500)
Final say:Worth buying, You can't & shouldn't complain
Very bad handset network problem as well as mp3 player , images can't open ,wallpaper not change with your images or pics,after removing battery call record blank all most rubbish handset ......Don't purchase any how all uses are suffering you should take precotion.
hi all :)
is this phone has equalizer or not ?????
and what about headset audio quality ????
plz answer me soon....thanks :)
Anybody tried the feature voice memo in this phone. Is it works, pls reply ur comments.
vinnu235, 17 Jul 2012Dual sim standy Or not ???? Please Rply It fast Thanks in advance The phone is Dual Standby but NOT Dual-Active, ie. while talking on one SIM, caller to other SIM will get busy tone.
I have used this phone 3 months,and I can say this is almost perfect everyday no fuss budget phone..
-Very Good Battery Life (4-5 days moderate use)
-Dual SIM Standby
-Above Expectation Audio Quality
-Lots of Useful Features (Fake Call,Blacklist,Spambox,Limit Call,Torch)
-Nice Quality Earpiece Included
-Not Recognized any Image File (Most annoying to me)
-Limited SMS Storage (300)
-Had to Set Time and Date Everytime Battery Opened
I need a dual sim mobile, a basic handset...with 3.5 mm audio jack... I have option like X1-01, nokia 101 or samsung E1232B, please help me, Thanks in advance.
It is a good phone but the only defect in this phone is it do not have camera..... blue tooth is prefect..... good phone for first time user
i sent some pictures from my laptop , but my E1232b was enable to open them , is there a solution to see some pictures through my phone THANKS
I'am going 2 buy this phone, can i go with this or not, suggest me..????
this handset is very bad,because i bought it before a weak but now if if try to rename any file it restarting
i an very unhappy to buy this phone because i cant get any file from another phone via Bluetooth when i try it restarting..............what can i doooo any body tell me,,,,,,,
I bought it yesterday but when i use 2gb memory card it has hanged for several time.
SUMIT, 17 Sep 2012i m using this phone from last 6 months. it always after 15-20 minutes shows no network. i hav... moreHi even I had the same problem, I guess you have activated only one sim. Try activating both the sim cards and the problem would be sorted. It worked for me :-)
I am using this phone for last Two months. very good one for its prize. Dual SIM management is super. Battery life is good. Mp3 sound quality is normal.
1. When I send a message, after showing the message sent display, if i press exit the call charge and balance shown by network provider it again shows a busy screen "sending". You have to press red button to stop that. then it asks save or not. if you press yes it says "your device is successfully registered". and the message is not saved in sent folder but in out box.
2. If the key pad set to auto lock, when receiving a call and after disconnecting its key pad remains opened, and you have to manually lock or wait for the time set for auto lock before putting in the pocket.