pl tell how to activate bluethooth driver in my pc for the need of this phone ... and i am useing aircel
while making a call,is there a possibility to record the call?
if it is possible will a beep sound be heard to the other person being called?
plz check and answer me asap...
The Assam Digger, 06 Mar 2010Hi there ,
It is possible to connect this phone (E1410) to the PC for Internet facility.... morewow dude its really work in my aircel also, i just change
intialze command AT+CGDCONT=1,"ip","aircelweb","",0,0
proxy-18.104.22.168 ;port as-9201
Saurabh, 13 Jun 2009Well you can install JAVA games in the phone. Just send me an E-mail and i will send you full ... moreplz tell me how to install java games in e1410 my email address is email@example.com
pls tell me how can i install word application in this mobile by memory card
shah, 18 Feb 2010can i connect this set to the pc for internet connectionHi there ,
It is possible to connect this phone (E1410) to the PC for Internet facility. You just need a bluetooth device.
I have successfully done it on my Airtel sim card using MO (Mobile Office) package.
Follow these steps-
1. Don't call the Airtel Customer Care to activate Mobile Office Setting. Because they will tell you that your handset does not support automatic MO setting.
2. In your phone go to browser and go to Browser Settings
3. Create a New Profile with the Name- Mobile Office
4. Home Page- http://www.google.com
5. Set the Proxy as- 22.214.171.124
6. Set the Port as- 9201
7. Bearer- GPRS
8. Go to Advanced Settings and type the APN- airtelgprs.com
9. Log in ID and password no need.
10. Recharge your your phone with any GPRS (Mobile Office) packages Rs.22 (200MB)/ Rs. 98 (2GB-30 Days validity).
12. From your mobile dial *567*11# (This is must)
13. Now your MO is activated. Now turn off your Phone, Remove the Sim card and turn on again.
Please cancel the mCheque msg. if it appears after restarting your phone.
14. In your PC -Install the Bluetooth Driver.
15. Right click on the Internet Explorer-Properties-Connections
16. Select the Bluetooth DUN Connection
17. Click on Settings
18. Set the proxy-126.96.36.199 ;port as-9201
19. Click -OK, Apply - OK.
20. Now go to control pannel and double click on Phone and Modem options.
21. Click on Modems tab.
22. Select Bluetooth DUN Modem
23. Click on Properties
24. Click on Advanced Tab
25. In the Extra Initialization Command box paste the following command line-
26. Click OK, then Apply-OK.
27. In your phone turn on the Bluetooth
28. Insert your Bluetooth Device in Your PC and connect Your phone through the Bluetooth software
29. Click- Bluetooth Dial up Networking Service on your Bluetooth Software
30. The dialing number is *99#
31. Remember the connection may not done for the first time. So you may need to try more and more. Because the Airtel lines are always busy. Sometimes you may need to unplug your Bluetooth device and
exit your BlueSoleil from the Quick Lunch bar and Restart the Procedure. Remember this is the only procedure
for Airtel (MO) users. Try and Try and if it is connected the open any browser (I prefer- Mozilla Firefox) and open- www.google.com. Remember in some cases, it shows a false connection and the website will not open.
In such cases, Disconnect your Dial Up connection and Re-connect it. If any message apper in you phone, then exit it.
32. To check Mobile Office Package balance and validity dial- *123*10#
32. Remember I am sending this information to the internet via Connecting my E1410 mobile to my PC using Bluetooth device.
33. If you have any Problem please inform me in my mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
34. If you are successful, please say a little word-"Thanks yar"
I am using dis handset & it's really a nice one. Could you please let me know about Data cable No? If anybody successfully installed it in PC & transfered music & image files easily as this handset does not supports image file more than 100 kb.I will be thankful to all.
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2010How to activate call waiting in samsung E1410Hi, You can activate call waiting as per below steps:-
Menu - settings - Network Services - Call waiting - Activate. It's very easy.....
To play Music Player In background--
Settings>>Security>>Privacy>>Tick the My files.
1>Play the Music Player.
2>Now Open Any Playlist.
3>Options>>Ad Music From>>Memory Card.
IT WILL ASK FOR PASSWORD.JUST PRESS THE END KEY OR RED BUTTON....
vivek, 23 Feb 2010Sometimes while calling or receiving calls my voice on phone is very low to the other person. ... moreNot at all. it may be your unit specific issue or you would have laminated the mic of the phone.
Sometimes while calling or receiving calls my voice on phone is very low to the other person. IS any problem with the mic of the phone?
Felix, 19 Feb 2010hey frnds i was thinking of purchacing this phone pls suggest whether to buy it or not waiting... moredont buy this phone ,its battery is a big problem and the messages that are sent are not visible in the sent items. The mp3 audio player screen cannot be minimized.
The battery does not last for more than a day in my 1410. I m really disappointed with the battery wish i had bought a nokia,i hope this is not in case of corby pro.
hello can i get datacable for E1410 and let me know about internet usage in samsung E1410