Kurunji, 06 Aug 2009How to install browser,mp3player nd jar files in mobile. Pls do give guidance.... dd
Is there a way to set the songs in the memory card as ringtones other than first copying them on to the phone memory?
Hi..I bought a new samsung guru1410...I found all the features in this phone,its good.But whem i try to set the ringtone/caller tone from memory card it tells memory full..can anyone please guide me how to set the ringtone/caller tone directly from memory card...cheers
Very nice phone, amazing battery life, total vfm package, more so at INR 3000. But must point out that one glitch is that it does not play music in the background and one must stay into the player to play and can't even check a msg without stopping the music.
I bought this phone yesterday after returning the Samsung E1210.
1) Comes with a free 1Gb Sandisk Memory Card
2) You can save files directly to the memory card.
3) You can install Java Apps. There is a tutorial here, search for it.
4) You can minimize the music player. There is a tutorial here, search for it.
5) The sound is too good.
6) The response is very fast.
7) Supports Bluetooth headsets
1) Small 128x128 display. Should have been 128x160.
2) Apps can only be installed to the phone memory.
3) Ringtones and wallpapers have to be in phone memory.
hien patel, 05 Aug 2009some body tell me how to recive songs in direct memory cardi dont know
GURU, 11 Aug 2009Hi am planning to buy samsung guru E1410..Will it be good option to buy that cell phone? Whats... more the battery backup of this phone really good and the sound quality of this phone also very goor, if u wanna buy this phone go ahead and buy this phone i challege for his battery backup
GURU, 11 Aug 2009Hi am planning to buy samsung guru E1410..Will it be good option to buy that cell phone? Whats... morethis is value for money phone...it has good battery back-up (1000mhA)..supports more than 4MB transfer with 1GB memory card (absolutely free)...but it doesn't support play video...above all it has very good quality speakers(dual)...
GURU, 11 Aug 2009Hi am planning to buy samsung guru E1410..Will it be good option to buy that cell phone? Whats... moreyes u can transfer via bluetooth,.,but veido does not play in this phone......i buy this phone for Rs.3100...
Hi am planning to buy samsung guru E1410..Will it be good option to buy that cell phone? Whats the battery back up ? can i watch video files? Can i tranfer files of above 4MB via bluetooth????Can any one plz suggest...cheers!!!
this is too much fool mobile from samsung (such a big mobile company). Don't try to purchase it and tell to your friend also because i am sufuring from it
1) this fone having fool software some of the mp3 like ripped files from your dvd players cannot played
.wav files are locked at 300kb imgages are locked at 100kb
2) what a software radio player have background but music player not
3) this fone have given facility of wap and gprs but vodafone live and airtel live doesn't support this fone
4) this fone haven't sufficient battery life more than 5 hours and if you played games and enjoyed music not more than 5 hours
5) this mobile also not support to some of the .jar .jad files
this is a very low quality as compare to macromax having cost Rs.2500/-
Shashank, 06 Aug 2009Hi,I am using this phone and it is very good phone.It has all applications but can't play vide... moreIf you have the solution,Then kindly let me know.I also have E1410 and I can not play video also I can not find any video player for E1410. Awaiting for your kind Reply.
Thanking You and wishing you a very good day....
Kumar, 04 Aug 2009I bought this phone a few days back and its good and the audio quality is good.
My question... moreHi Kumar!
You can connect E1410 to PC using USB Data Cable Model No.APCBS10UBE which is easily availaable in the market.
I have tried it successfully and wonder what even charging the battery is possible when connected to USB.
can anybody know, what is the version of latest updating software? and what is the procedure to find my mobile version?
Kumar, 04 Aug 2009I bought this phone a few days back and its good and the audio quality is good. My question... morehi frnd, yes it is possible. buy a blutooth dongle. pair it with ur mobile ph. u also need samsung pc studio software. u can find it in samsang website. i am tested it successfully. enjoy surfing dude!