Teejay, 16 Mar 2012Hi fellas.. this is a good phone and i am using this phone for the last 4-5 months. but now ... morefor videos download a software named format factory and in it convert yur videos by selecting all to mp4 then in the window that appears select output setting in it change video size to 176x144(QCIF)and then change aspect ratio to fully expand click on ok and now convert videos they all will play in your samsung e2232.
1) FM Radio does not work without earphones.
2) what is it with Korean phones and misplaced delivery reports?Delivery reports for SMS stores in the inbox as a new message!!
3) It's a Dual Standy which is better than Dual Switch and inferior to Dual Active.
4) 116 pixel density with 65k colors looks sad when a smartphone is your main phone.
5) no EDGE, use slower GPRS to browse
Dual SIM phone in the 45 dollar range with great battery backup, bluetooth headset compatibility and a passable mp3 player.
Also an awesome rugged, durable and no fuss backup phone.
bharath, 16 Mar 2012how to change the ringtone? can anybody tell? go 2 sound profiler &edit
this is a good phone and i am using this phone for the last 4-5 months.
but now i am facing a problem that my phone does not read any audio, video or image files from the (2GB) memory card. its says the file format is not supported. while i have checked that memory card in another phone where it works fine.
my question is that is it phone software problem because the phone is supporting 512 MB memory card, but not 2GB card.??
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2012Dual Sims are activate are the same time means that if sim 1 is busy on call u can also reciev... moreit is not possible to receive call from sim 2 when sim 1 is busy. because call waiting facility in sim 2 is not active at the same time when sim 1 is busy.
Not wright, this is dual standby, so if you have a call on 1st sim, you cannot receive a call on the sim 2, a've made an experiment on that
Dual Sims are activate are the same time means that if sim 1 is busy on call u can also recieve call at sim 2
anonymouse, 01 Mar 2012purchased it after my existing phone died... here are my observations: 1) pocket friendly, ni... morei like this mobile phone also ...&..its all feacher but i don`t know how can this mob attach with PC.....please tell something about it..?
Hi everyone! Please tell me is there any software update available for E2232? And how to check current firmware version?
purchased it after my existing phone died... here are my observations:
1) pocket friendly, nice design
2) screen is bright, quite visible in bright sunlight
3) call logs has some good features which are not found on rs. 20000+ phone - i) individual call nos. (how many times did we speak / message to the other party - when, how long, etc.), ii) add to reject list (can be reverted), iii) block by address (very helpful to block those pesky advertisement SMSs)
4) one screen options like log manager, contacts, messages where you can browse thru subfeatures without going back
5) security features - password for messages, files, etc.
6) 18 speed dials!!!
7) excellent battery life
Anonymous, 25 Feb 2012hi everyone is this mobile ve privacy locks ? can we lock sms,contacts,memory card etc like o... moreyes frnd nw i using this mob. v can put ths privacy lock on our sms,cont.,my files ,calender and etc.
nik, 21 Feb 2012it's a worst model. it can't able to connect pc via usb port. so i request you to quit from bu... moreStop giving such nonsense comments/opinion on such public forum. Its your mistake if you don't know how to connect this phone to PC. I owned this phone and connect it nicely and used it for internet connection many times. Download latest samsung pc suite from samsung website and used it if you know atleast about installation and that all.