apart from bluetooth n gprs is this phone bettr than nokia's x1-01...? i am usin micromax right now... wil this phone replace micromax in its dual standby feature..?
plz tel about battery backup of samsung e2232 best or nokia x 1 01 is best plz tel.then how many days of battery for samsung
No doubt this phone is awesome but thr are points which i would like to highlight
1 - voice clarity is not up to the mark (Too often iam facing these issues)hence planning to get it corrcted from service centre
2 - voice cracking, disturbances etc
3 - bluetooth connectivity could have been a bit faster
can we eliminate these issues by visiting service centre ??? plz reply soon
Music - 9.5 / 10
Battery - 9.5/10
functions - 9/10 (wat more u can expect in 2250 rs)
design / body(durability) - 9/10
camera - all though it says VGA but quality is more than VGA also video recording facility is available
FM with recording feature may increase the selling rate
So if u r planning to buy this mobile take uttermost care abt the voice part
Thanks & regards
I bought this today and i relize that in low cost this is best phone i've ever used...
Sound quality is also good and other features are very good and ease of handling
Ashu, 05 Aug 2011Hi, Samsung E2232 is an awesome phone for just Rs 2300/-. Pros: 1) Very nice build. It got ... morehow to record the voice when i'm in call. i did by selecting the record option from the menu. is there any one click option is there to record call.
Samsung E2232 is an awesome phone for just Rs 2300/-.
1) Very nice build. It got slipped from my hands 3 or 4 times and all the parts like back cover, battery got scattered. But
still my phone is intact as it was earlier.
2) It supports "16Gb SD card", although it has been mentioned that it supports 8Gb card. I have tested it with my full
16Gb kingston microSd card. You wont be able to access the microSd card content till its icon is blinking on the top.
Once it stops blinking, you can navigate through the contents of card.
3) Torch is bright enough.
4) Hot swappable sd card slot. You dont have to remove the battery to insert or remove sd card.
5) Shortcut keys can be assigned to 4-way navigation keys to access any application like bluetooth, calender etc.
6) Password lock can be applied to individual menu items.
7) Music player can be accessed by press and holding the center round button. No matter whatever ideal screen you
8) Nice smart home screen with editable shortcuts to applications.
9) One of my favorite feature, "BLUETOOTH EXPLORER". No need to install any third party software to access other
phones memory via bluetooth. You can navigate through the memory card contents of other phones via bluetooth. This
feature is very rare in even high end phones of other brands.
10) Call recording max of 1 hr.
11) Camera is very clear although vga(640*480). Video recording is also good. When set to 320*240 resolution, 13X
zoom is possible. Self timer, white balance, set resolution, Effects(grey, sepia, negative), night mode, other setup like
review, shutter sound etc can be easily changed.
12) Traditional view as well as conversation view for messages. in conversation view you can see the messages in
chat form. Sent items, outbox, drafts all are seperate from each other.
Rest of the features will be explored in my next post.
I bought this phone couple of days back. After reading the reviews in different blogs i purchased it. It was really good and amazing....
The drawback i found as of now is, we can't keep the caller ringtones from memory card, we need to copy to phone memory and set.
Beyond that bluetooth is slow.
At the range of 2k this phone is quite worthy then their competitors one
great little phone dual standby sim works well and all the media on my memory card played no problem unlike my other mobile nice well built phone
anyone should tell me where i can download free games and apps for this mobile (
one more thing about the camera
its not (abslotly not bad) its just not that much bad
I love thise mobile because
1- light and a good material ( I like to keep it in my hand)
2- very good specifcation according to its price
blutooth 2.1 and A2DP work great with se (MW600)
camera ( absultly not bad in photo mode)
OS is simple ,easy and have a nice app
3- very good music player ( better than my se X10 2.1 player)
batrey life time not excelnt but more than good
but the main problem is if you have a call with sim
you cant recive a call on another sim
Does it have privacy lock for messages?and can we back up messages on memory card?
accordind to its price it is best than nokia only its camra is of no use ..... bluetooth is very gud has v is 2.1 & has upto 1000 entries of phonebook on the other hand nokia has upto 500 entries in this range so it is best. it has higher internal memory than nokia upto this range so message storing capacity is also high .....