flashmark, 10 Jul 2011is this dual active?No, its a dual standby
If you are talking on SIM card 1 and someone called you on SIM card 2, caller will receive the message"
number is busy, or mobile is off"
deepak, 09 Jul 2011I am using E 2232 for one month.phone is good but applications are not opening.like (M INDICA... moreIt don't support jar file above 200 kb so try to find older version of application .
I am using E 2232 for one month.phone is good but applications are not opening.like (M INDICATOR)guide for mumbai city.phone displays (JAVA ERROR. CONTENT SIZE TOO LARGE)OR (JAVA ERROR IO EXCEPTION)pls any one can tell.
how to open application.
Had this mobile for around a month now, really nice 1
1) Clear sound through the ear piece
2) You still can browse internet and listen to music/or send SMS
1) If you are talking on SIM card 1 and someone called you on SIM card 2, caller will receive the famous message" number is busy, or mobile is shut"
2) battery will die after 4 days "Without using the mobile for music or anything"
I had an E52 before it, but didn't quite like it, as it was so slim, and vibration was so weak also the ringtone was quite low, but E52 battery life is outstanding!!!
Got the battery backup for 3.5 days after the first recharge. What about this, for the other owners of 2232?
Main usability issues with Samsung Hero GT-E2232 Dual Sim are:
1. A tone is played whenever the phone receives a network reply (Ex: balance enquiry, balance report after a message is sent etc.) There is no option to turn this tone off. Ideally setting alert volume to zero level in sound profile should turn this off but it does not. This is really annoying in office environment. Even if we mute alerts for voice call and sms, a loud tone is played whenever we send sms or check balance!.
2. If any tone other than the default tone is set as sms tone, it is played several times repeatedly. This is too annoying as we are limited to using default tones only though there is provision to use any tone.
3. The delivery report is received as a text message and is saved in the Inbox. This is ridiculous !. This information should only be displayed as a notification and could be made available in the status of sent message.
4. There is no option to make a playlist from a folder. Every-time we need to create playlists from all tracks option which is tedious.
5. When I connect the device through latest Samsung Kies to a PC, it says this device does not support firmware upgrade. So, in case if you fix the above mentioned issues, how would I be able to get that on my device?
AnonD-12594, 01 Jul 2011Some one plz tell me about how many sms i can store in samsung E2232 i have a 2GB memory card ... moreYou can store upto 1000 sms in you phone memory,
i think we cant store messages in our memory card
Some one plz tell me about how many sms i can store in samsung E2232 i have a 2GB memory card
plz respond quickly
Any one plz tell me how many sms i can store in this handset (i have 2GB memory card in it)
AnonD-12420, 30 Jun 2011can we send one sms to many people? means group sending is available in this set? plz tell meWe can send a message to max 20 peoples
Asarkar, 28 Jun 2011I am not being able to activate CallBarring facility as it's asking for password, that I dont ... moreIn india only tata doocomo & virgin mobile are giving call barring facility,
the default call barring code 1234
i'm using this mobile, i cannot connect this mobile with Samsung kies using bluetooth. Why?
can we send one sms to many people? means group sending is available in this set? plz tell me