This phone is For 9 to 16 year old boyz /gurlz
u cant open , PDF , WORD, Excel files
u cant check 1 mega pixel picture file in e250
even BMP file dosent work propelry
, but i like the sound quality of phone , Better then Nokia , N 70 music edition
i have had this phone for a while now and it's annoying me that although i have many mp3s on my memory card, on the actual phone memory i only have enough room to save one, maybe two tunes. Does anyone know if there is any way of using an mp3, stored to the memory card as a ringtone, without copying it to the phone first??
t9: long press on "*", to change modes short presses on "*", to change language use 'options', to change suggestion "0".
phone is very good but to download games from pc is not possible plz ans my question
I'm honest this is a good phone affortable even by a very poor people as l am. I have one reguest provide me with a security code for security and privecy of my mobile as our network provider say we must phone samsung .
Also for MP3 filenames must be under 47 characters to be recognized ;-)
- No holes for strap yet you can use sticky straps on backside.
- Sound perception is subjective yet can be increased via "Hardware Test Mode", read backwards.
- There are 2gb microsd card users with this phone without a complaint.
- Jpeg files are the main compatible type since camera photos are in this format. Yet E250 doesn't recognize ALL jpeg files.
- For card reader to work you should let E250 create its subfolders then populate these folders with your files (no renaming). Beware that E250 may also not recognize ALL mp3 files as well.
- Code *#8999*8378# appears as *#8999*----# * no dial whatsoever. Yet beware newer firmware E250s are restricted to do so.
that's one out of two question i asked.
now for the increasing the volume part/testmode part... how can i increase the volume of my handset? the message tones are too low. i barely can't hear anything. thanks!
Tis fone suckz, no sound, it works very slow wit 1GB maybe da recommented size is 512MB cos da previous L7 is also more cool tan tis 1 so i had 2 exchange it wit 6085 wich is a very wise decision.
Hey, maybe this question has been answered already but i did't see when i read through-
I can't retrieve a multimedia message (photo)but it shows that i have received in my inbox
it says 'unknown subsriber' but admittes when one sends it through bluetooth.
Please help me out with this one by emailling me.
Just wanted to understand whether the *.jpeg files r compatible or not....
I bought memory card & card reader too. But i am unable to load songs from PC to phone. Pls give solutions regarding that
I bought memory card & data cable too. But i am unable to load songs from PC to phone. Pls give solutions regarding that
how do i enable the Silent mode.
experts, a little help plz? :)
i typed in the code: *#8999 but as soon as i put the * after the third 9, the numbers turned to hyphens? do i need to dial the codes? or put the codes somewhere else on the phone? pls tell me some answers. hehe
where can i find the Testmode?
thanks for the answers though.
pls tell me more about this phone. :)
- Usb cable is an accessory to be bought. For messages there're only 4 options to choose from.
- What easyshare? Only Samsung PC Studio for sync'ing.
- Test mode is Hardware Test mode which appears as soon as you type *#8999*8378#. But it can be dangerous and known not to work with recent E250.
- For sound problems don't ask just read backwards.
- E250 doesn't have themes other than white or black.
- Game by Card isn't possible. Only thru WAP or USB cable.
- E250 has security feature IF you set it up BEFORE being stolen. It constantly messages to owner SIM to enable tracking of the thief.
- E250 isn't a smartphone so doesn't need an antivirus.
- Kingston and Sandisk verifies that their 2gb microsd cards are compatible but don't know with nonames.
- No option to hide date & time ony to double it (secondary time zone).
- For wet phone; wait 24hrs while drying it frequently with hairdryer. After that try to use it with full functions. If smt. isn't right then to the shop.
hii can anyone plz tell me how to bring my photos from the cell to the computer, i havnt been given the USB with it when i bought it...do i have to get it separately or sumthing...plz lemme know
secondly if i want to put any other ringtone for the mssg receiving, how do i do tht cuz the option is not given