recently i bought this mobile which is superb.i am facing one problem.i am using normal profile.i put mute to message alert but i am getting incoming tone when my operator sends my balance message.how can i disable that sound?.please send me ur answer as soon as possible bcoz i am fed up with this thing.thanks in advance
1)Call recording facility available in this model.just goto menu->applications->voice recorder and press the record button option to record voice calls when on call.
2)This mobile supports 4gb transcend micro sd memory card which i tested successfully.i have sent a mail to email@example.com for memory card problem.because it is not supporting 8 gb card.I got a call from samsung customer care.They told to give it to the service center in my area to upgrade the software to support 8gb card.i have to do this.......
I bought this mobile before two weeks
anybody knows how to enable ringonce mode in this phone.
when i set a msg tune it repeats for more than 3-5 times depends upon the length of the music clip.
I am using now for almost 12 days and what is that it supports 4gb so far as i previously felt problem with other 4gb card and then i replaced with a new card and its working just fine. One more thing i would like to say that the battery backup is quite good with moderate use it can stay at least 3 days; sound is good enough with the supplied headset so far no nokia headset worked good way with this set.
human, 11 May 2011hey friends.jus wanna know about this mobile, plz help me...
1. want to know the battery ba... moreHi human//
1. The battery backup time usually take 2- 2:30 hours. u need to turn off the phone when charging.Batterry will last 2-3 days even 2 sims is activated.
2. I'm aware that the touch screen is poor but eventually u will get used to it.just set the calibration sensitivity.
3. I havent tried installing 3rd party software
4. Yes u can use other headset on that mobile. I had also a headset for a Blackberry and its suits just the same ;-)
id_866, 24 May 2011This mobile has memory problem.i bought one 8gb transcend memory card recently and it's not wo... moreits only advisable to use 2GB if its more than 2Gb u may exp bad connection on the phone. :-)
I am planing to by these phone.....Please anyone tell me that:-
1.How good processor speed it has?
2.if I can use the phone as a modem?I am very much Confused about it.
3.Does it supports MP4 format vidioes?
we want to ask those person.who use this champ duoes phone ?.this phone is good or not. please any one ans.
This mobile has memory problem.i bought one 8gb transcend memory card recently and it's not working in my mobile.please consider this before buying this mobile
These are the problems in this model (E2652 Champ Duos)
1) External memory problem: It doesn't support even 4GB memory card. Mobile is hanging with 4GB external memory.
2) Mobile to PC connectivity Problem: You can't connect internet through internet connection manager/kies software, it shows 777 error for dial-up connection.
3) Bad Bluetooth: You can't connect internet/dial-up modem via bluetooth, this facility is not given for this model & bluetooth data transfer is also very slow.
4) Improper 3.5 mm jack/hole: 3.5 mm jack/hole problem for this model, this is not same as another 3.5 mm jack/hole.
5) Poor touch screen: Touch screen sensitivity is low, particularly in the bottom of the touch panel.
6) Audio problem for calling party/dialing party during the call when speaker is on.
7) No Call recording: Call recording facility is not avilable for this model.
8) No data cable/software CD with this model: You have to buy data cable separately & download the software from website.
9) Improper technical support.
How can I subscribe to the Mobile Phone Backup service if I do not have a GPRS capability Phone?
Itz been over one month that I bought Ch@t322,
And itz been over one week i decided to sell it...
I bought it thinkin it to be a worthy Dual Sim phone by Samsung.. However, it disappointed me to great levels.
Now all I wanna know from yaa all is:-
Is this Tempting New One i.e Champ-Duos worthy enough to be bought or is it just an other disappointing product release by Samsung !
All I need is a Good Dual Sim Phone- "with no call jamming or waiting or drop-connections or network black-out as the case with my prevalent CH@T-322."
So should i buy this- "Samsung E2652 Champ Duos" or NOT ?
All the guys who are using this set i am asking whether there is an memory card issue with this set or not please confirm. I was using a transend 4gb which was often not recognised by the phone i am using now a 2gb scandish which is working fine as off now. I will taste some other company's 4gb card and then will actually able to recognise the problem whether it is the card or it is the phone. You people must consider this point and if facing such issue then convey to samung anyway so they can fix it coz in the website and others places it has been written that this phone supports upto 16GB card.