Hi Frenz... I like the phone very much...My first Samsung and my first Dual Sim phone...
However, can any one help me..How to type It's or We're, etc... Seems can't automatically type words with 's or 'r..
can anyone say me how to connect this mobile as a modem to connect the internet via pc??? i tried it using kies... but found there is no option to connect this mobile... found a software named internet tethering software from samsung.com... but i am unable to connect using that s/w since there is no username and password...is there any specific username and password??? i found from other webs that this mobile can be connected as a modem... can any one help me to sort out this problem... ??
can anyone say me how to connect this mobile as a modem to connect the internet via pc??? i tried it using kies... but found there is no option to connect this mobile... found a software named internet tethering software from samsung.com... but i am unable to connect using that s/w since there is no username and password...if found from other webs that this mobile can be connected as a modem... can any one help me to sort out this problem... ??
Hi, I took a review at a store.
Its a Good phone. some time sluggish with multiple application running. But found good to go for the price. Touch screen is good responsive.
I have called samsung support for two feature:
1. Contact & Calender sync with outlook. Yes its support through New PC studio/ Kies.
2. GPRS Modem - yes using above software.
Overall, yes can be bought. M going to buy one. ;)
hey friends, jus wanna know abt this mobile. plz help me.
1. how abt the battery backup time for normal use... do we need to charge it everyday...
2. how abt the touch screen response, if we use our finger to touch...
3. can we use any other headset with this mobile other than the provided one...
4. can we install third party software in this mobile...
Deba, Kolkata, 10 May 2011Brother Anyone using this handset please provide me an information.... i am using a 4gb tra... moreFirst check whether it support 8 gb card. Because mine is not supporting n i have given it for service.
hey friends.jus wanna know about this mobile, plz help me...
1. want to know the battery backup time... does it need to charge daily for normal use???
2. how about the touch screen response, if we use our finger on it...
3. can we install third party software and themes???
4.can we use any other headphones other than samsung...
thank u guys...
Anyone using this handset please provide me an information.... i am using a 4gb transend mircrosd now the problem is: often the memory card is not identifying by the phone; after restarting the phone finds the card again... anyone facing this memory card problem? How it can be fixed or its phone problem please advise..
I have purchased this fella about 4 days ago and wow its cool man. Few limitations are there but there is no handset without the fault so made up the mind such way.
1) Good sound quality
2) good battery back up with moderate date transfer, music, talking and bluetooth data transfer
3) slik body and specially the silver one rocks must purchase additional scratch guard then it will last more
4) net surfing is nice
5) can play mp4 with 25 frame per second that makes the video exp more crispier
6) rington volume average but cant be missed anyway along with vibra strength which is good.
7) user memory at first time almost 64 mb phone memory is actually 73 mb
8) In call sound is too good and crystal clear
9) Can use Nokia USB Cable easily no problem so far
10) Supplied Headset is cool and has sufficient bass and treble effect.
11) Camera Image is good and clear; I am using 5 mp AF camera and its 1.3 MP camera is good one in comparision of MP quality.
1) even it has 3.5 jack it cant adopt any other 3.5 headphone like nokia
2) Sometimes cant recognise the MMC card but after resinstalling the card solving the issue
3) Resolution in indoor is good but not in outdoor or direct sunlight
4) No data cable provided
Well thats all for now. I will post more in due time.
hi i purshased this mobnile on 07 may 2011 i am facing a problem i.e the ear piece volume is very low we cant hear properly, other than this everything is fine.
Dear. I am going to buy this mobile.
But i need knw abt it.
Can it support inueresting software like imichat, fring, and nimbuz etc.
taufik, 28 Apr 2011i have just buy this in 4190 .it is good phone sound good . no data cable(with package) but su... morefriends though there is no data cable with E2652 set but I tried to connect it to the computer with anothe data cable but it couldn't be connected. is there any specific USB port for the set?