If only the battery is week I'll buy it beacause the battery isn't so important for me ,I mean I'll recharge it.What's so hard? :)
everything's good.. but the lifespan of the battery!! for a heavy user like me it could only last a day and a half.
yes, it has a speaker.
other things: the camera is good, excellent sound qulity of the earphone,general good performance etc.
it is a very friendly phone and has a very good value for the money.
only one real "minus": the battery life (max 3 days on medium usage).
Laura....I'll get the phone soon and I hope we will like it.From what I've heard its good
hey im thinking about getting this phone.. would you recomend it for the money?
Ok..now I'm 96 % sore that I will do a good thing buying this....
I don't know if I should say it but this will be my first phone and I realyyyyy hope I will like it and it's good :)
Theres a much simpler way to turn the sound off than that! Go to Sound Settings; Go to Key Tones; Select Off. The phone won't make any noise at all then.
i have heard a lot of people complaining about the sounds the phone makes when scrolling in the menu if u hold down the # key it turns to silent mode and when u finish scrollin hold # to put sound back on
For the Price this is a really good phone, i mean name another phone with 2 colour screens and a camera that is as compact and nice to look at as the e330, it is a bit a downer that it doesn't have bluetooth or infra red but data cables aren't particularily expensive. The battery definately lasts 3 days for me, the memory is plenty and the camera is half decent, overall it's a really good phone.
Alison I agree with you! Why on earth cant you set it up so T9 comes on whenever you start a message. The phone is cute and easy to use and fits in your handbag, BUT its not as goos as I had hoped!
But is it whorth it to buy???
I hope it is good because next week I will get it.Some said some bad things.But do does bad things make it not worth it to buy or I should buy it?
Just got this phone. Its ok. Pretty basic but it'll do. The things that annoy me about are:
1) The outer screen stays lit when charging. Bit stupid considering most people charge there phone at night. This was the same with my old Samsung E800, but i'd hoped that was a one off with that particular phone. I was wrong!
2) You don't seem to be able to enable T9 as the default message format. On other Samsungs i've had if you used T9 on one message, it automatically defaulted to it on the next message. Does anyone know if its possible to do enable it?
3) The camera shutter sound is os irritating! You should be able to turn it off. I noticed somebody on here said that was because its illegal, but I dont believe thats correct, beacuse I had an O2 X3 before this & you could turn the sound off on that.
The things I like about are:
1) Its lightweight & compact.
2) Its fairly straightforward to use(besides the T9 thingy with the messages)
Thats about it really!
Hey all. can anyone help me? bought my fone the other day and i love the way it looks but can u record ringtones? it looks like u cant and u cant even get mp3 ringtones that kinda sux. any advice anyone? cheers. Elise x
i would think it is her phone, not yours, that has happened to me it is not the samsung E330...
When i get messages off one of my friends, as soon as i open it it throws up a message that says 'message needs a reply' and my only option is to exit the message. this means i cant read the text which is very annoying! it then throws up the same message whenever you open it :s but it only does it on messages off one person.. does this mean it's her phone and not mine? is there anyway i can stop it? its only started doing it recently.. any help wud be greatly appreciated! thanks
zappy it seems like you want a phone what doesnt exsist! the phone is good, the outer screen clocks are like the ones on the pic on this site. the camera is ok qood quality when sunny outside, layouts good, everythings good on the phone!