it a great phone an the red edition looks wicked shame bout the space but it better than nothin for the price you cant complain
I have a potential problem with my phone- in the camera mode, lines appear on the screen and then on the photos or videos that I have taken. Just wondering whether this is a common problem or a fault with my phone. Can owners of the phone tell me if they have experienced this problem?
Maggot- I haven't been able to record any of my conversations. Are you sure about this?
this phone is really good especially the sound on mp3 but only has 40mb and no memory card and cos of that im gna try change it and get a samsung e900 or d900
Andries, when you're about to send your message, you have to select options, then 2. Save and send. This is the only way that messages will be saved in Sentbox
Well i reckon this a the most cutest phone ever. i got this e370 just last month. i recommend u this phone.
the good statistics :
- it has a very loud mp3 volume and the speaker is very clear depending on which song and vibrates xD
- alarm is very loud
- you can lock messages, photos, musics, sound, call records, phonebook, videos. Just go to settings, network settings, and privacy. although u need to make a password, so whenever someone tries to open ur messages, it wil be protected by a password.
- camera quality is great
- the net is fast
- you can record your conversation on a phone, just press options when you are talking on the phone and conv. record
- you can message while u are on the phone
- how to operate the speaker, when u have dialed a number and a screen has appeared. press the ok button to operate loud speaker
- bluetooth version 2.0
- mostly good reception depending where u are
- you can transfer files to pc from phone, and phone to pc. it doesnt work with USB. you either buy a cable for it. or you buy a bluetooth doggle which isnt very expensive.
- voice recording is great, can be very loud.
- you can block people from messaging you
bad statistics :
- the video is so bad, and shaky and blurry. the voice is soft and not as loud
- the screen gets scratched alot
- if you drop your phone, it easily gets dinted and not the noticable though
- not enough MB for music and files. Only up to 4MB. or a lil more because i cant hold alot of songs depending how big the size of the song is.
thats pretty much it. anyways :)
Video not so good.There are other small and better phones for the same price
My sent messages doesn't get saved in my sent message box. Is this common, or is there some settings I need to change? Please help
i have gone threw all the detail and i find that its a very good handset which is very trendy in looks & durable as well and i think it is the best handset launched by samsung company
very good phone had for 1 week, battery life is good all depeneds on how long you charge for initailly, has enough memory for me but this is down to the end user, camera quality and effects are brilliant, mp3 player speaker is very loud and clear, would highly reccomend, purchase from www.02.co.uk onli £99 and a free bluetooth head set..blue tooth very fast also, top phone! :)
Hi everyone, I have only recently obtained my Samsung E370 from having a Samsung S410 for over two years. What a brillant little number!! Lovely phone and just right for what I need it for.
liking the phone so far, but not sure if it's faulty. The battery rarely lasts beyond 2 days and I haven't been using the phone a lot.
Also, when the phone is in idle mode, it doesn't display anything at all. I have seen the D600 and this displays the time and various icons. Is this normal?
just a question.. is there a memory card slot in the phone, cause 40 MB doesnt sound like enought for me.
Hi people, had this phone for about a week now, and so far so god, no complaints. Love the small size, plenty of memory for a phone, if you need any more than get an ipod. Never had any problems with sound on the mic or speaker either.
A question though, does anyone know how to set my 'downloaded images' as wallpaper on the 'random' setting? or can this only be done with the default pictures on the phone? If anyone knows please email me :-)
It has a voice recorder, but it doesn't work to record your phone conversation
heyy everyone i was just wondering if the e370 has a voice recorder?? could someone please tell me??
Lovely and efficient phone, my first Samsung. Very impressed by its quality versus the crappy nokia 6111 i had before. But my problem was the bad video, and no memory card so loading songs is difficult (but possible with Bluetooth). So after 3 days i sold it and got an E770 in the white colour (special serie) for nearly the same price with everything i want : big screen, memory card, fantastic video in mp4, and so small ! Love it
My advice : buy a E770 instead.
It's a great phone. The only problems I have with it are its amount of memory and how there are no memory cards for it. My second problem is how you cannot to do other things on the phone e.g texting whilst listening to music. Other than that it is a classy and stylish phone.
hello, can someone please tell me if the voice recorder on the e370 is loud? because on my previous samsung phone the s342i it had voice memo on it but it was very quiet and i want a phone that has loud sound for the voice recorder,mp3 player and the video recorder??? because i dont have this phone yet and dont know if i should by it if it has bad sound. can someone with this phone please tell me?? thanx, jamieson :)