hi i have just ordered a e530 can anyone please give me advice to what this phone is like.
I have always been a Sonyericsson and Nokia user. I was having doubts at first before I finally decided to buy my first Samsung phone, E530. I am so glad I did (just 2 days ago) and I have never been satisfied this much with a phone. The design is great, ease of use and interface is better than the competition. Definitely worth every penny. The neg. points raised like lack of memory slot can be taken positively. At least you will never waste time thinking if you would buy higher memory or not. Everything is simplified. After using so many complicated phones before, it's exactly what I need. Samsung's my new favorite!
hey guys, just wondering.....are there any phones that can always have the clock? and woudl u be able to give me a list of pros and cons.....? im really stuck...cant choose between this and nokia 3220
1. When someone calls me, does his/her picture come up on the EXTERNAL display?
2. Is the picture quality good?
Quite good. Especially outdoors.
3. When the fone is flipped open does it make a sound like the older models?
You can on/off this sounds.
4. when i take a pic with the maximum resolution is there a delay like in the D500?
1 second delay in the maximum resolution.
To all the people who are asking about using a cable or Bluetooth danagol? Ok Here is the answer any my opinion
1)The cable is faster than the bluetooth ofcourse
2)The cable only goes in one direction so it will be a little annoying
3)The bluetooth will just take 2 minutes and u can sit anywhere without pluggin anything in ur phone
4)Finally, I support the Bluetooth
Thanks every1 i would like to share your all opinion =) Bye
To amy: Dont even compare E530 with E500 because ofcourse E530 is the best =)
i jusy got this mobile. but i cant go into the womans section. my manual is in a language i dont know. can u help me ? my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. pls help plssss
Hi, can anyone help?
I bought a usb cable and software off ebay. I managed to install it (I think) but then where do I go from there? I got no instructions with my cable and now i'm not sure what to do. It really doesn't seem very obvious! I plugged in my phone but nothing comes up on screen. Is there somewhere in particular on my pc that i'm supposed to go to?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
if true songs = truetones
Yes, it does support mmf truetones.
1. What do you mean by true songs?
e530 supports polyphonic ringtones (64 tones), MP3, SMAF, and i-melody format
2. Yes, you can transfer files from/to any phone/device with bluetooth.
Does the true songs work on it????? and no1 answered my question about the bluetooth??? It wont work or send any file or recieve from any phone till i buy the ebay Bluetooth thingy????
In my own opinion e530 is much better phone than nokia 3220 :)
1. Analogue clock stays on external display for 10 seconds. You can press volume key for 2 seconds and analogue clock will appear for another 10 seconds :) It saves battery power. There is no other option. Maybe it will be possible in the next firmware.
2. Yes it's plastic but it's high quality plastic. It feels very very good! No creak! Assembled very well! Don't be afraid.
3. This phone is brilliant! ;) Really! :))
Mark .. many thanks for that .. I love the old phone tone .. that will work a treat when im somewhere noisy,like the pub !! Lmao .. Thanks again
1.You can use USB cable or Bluetooth to send and receive files.
2. This phone supports Polyphonic ringtones (64 tones), MP3, SMAF, and i-melody format
Yes it has USB port (same as power port) - got my USB lead from greymobiles on ebay complete with software. Yes it will let you have mp3 as ringtone. Only thing I have found is I managed to get hold of a blue phone off ebay but it does not have the Womens Life features on it - have mailed samsung to ask if that app only comes in pink - guess it does as the manual does not include it as a feature. Picture quality outdoors is pretty good for 1MP - like the borders you can put on too! Hope this helps!
I think this mobile have normal features So its just cool But i have some quesitons people :
1)i Cant send or recieve any songs or images etc... with the blutooth untill i buy the ebay blutooth dongal?????? =0
2) Does it only work True songs i mean no ringtones????
Please i need the answer Thanx.Bye