hey buddy i hav a solution for ur problem, open ur phone wid the help off screw driver and then remove or crash ur phones light :-)
hello any one can help me about my problem on this fone? how can i remove the light when i have recieve txt? or how it will stop lighting even i didnot read my message... please help tnx
I had this phone since it came out and my display was starting to fade like at the end of 2005:( I loved it and the flashlight was very helpfull and I love the colorful service light flash.
I had this phone for several years now and the display seems to be fading away...does anyone else have the same problem and if so, do you know how to six it????/
i had this phone when first came out, and i must say its hard to find another quite like it. my overall rate would be a 9 - 10. problem little guy took hard beating but always work fine. I really adore the flashlight, it was very helpful
my samsung wont let me use the internet and i dont know how to use my infared and i dont know how to use it to send things!! does anyone know how to?
Overall I like this phone. My one problem is,how can you deleate a wall paper? My Phone came with a wall paper that I really need off. Help!
hi there,please help i have been given this phone and it all seems to work ok, but i cant send texts, receiving them is fine and dialing out is ok as with receiving calls. i have gone into sms settings and under 'default destination' it is empty, does anyone know what should be in there if anything, i am with 02, neither samsung or 02 seem to be able to help when i contacted them.thankyou for your time
Overall a very good phone. Please remember, these phones are 2 years old, back in the early 00s we didn't have fancy shmancy mp3 phones. Battery life is fine, I charge it every other night, and it doesn't seem to be diminishing. Very durable, the poor thing has taken quite a beating, and still works fine.
*no bluetooth. I did get it to work with infra-red, but it was a huge pain, and I don't have a computer with IR anymore.
*over time display has faded a bit. everything is still visible.
*camera sound click always on. (well i guess you won't be doing any spying with this thing)
*Very rarely has minor software glitches (usually the keypress sound gets messed up), a restart puts it right back in order.
the phone is amazin..looks stunning..amazin features..but have a complaint wit the bettery.. gets drained out really soon..
There is nothing wrong with this phone. It seems like u people are jurk. this is not a SUV ok.....
I have this phone for close to 2 years now.
here are my thoughts.
1. I love the design. When I bought it, all other flip phones had ugly antena. This one looks cool.
2. I dont know why people are complaining about camera resolution. 2 years back VGA cam was standard. Stop complaining.
3. Battery life is bad, I do agree. I used to put it on change and go to sleep. So I have no issue with it either.
4. Yes it takes a while to initialize the phonebook and stuff like that. But I hadly switched it off.Why you people switch it on-off so many times?
5. The main problem...the display is pretty much gone with time. Now I can't read anything..it became so whitish. I know many people with same problem. I should have sent it back to t-mobile and get a replacement, but its too late.
My conclusion..its quite a stylish calmshell. It looks way better than even any new or upcoming SE, Nokia Calmshells.I wish to fix the display so that I can use it as my backup phone.I got a D720 now.
I am using Samsung E715, I want to change light and dark of display. But I can't find where to change. Please help me to change.Thank you!
Anybody can tell me how to use samsung easy studio 2,pc studio 2 is ok but dunno how to use easy studio,how to make it detect the mobile???thx
This phone is alright. I had it for over 2 years,and taking pictures is totally out of the question. I cant do it at all. It seems like the sephia option is on all the time,when its not. The phone does take forever to load up after turning it on, "sms initializing". Other than that, no other complaints. The flashlight is very handy, nice little phone. Although it lacks the options like the newer phones out there.
e-715 is good but have some problem,1)does't support edge,2)short voice recording memmory,3)donot have mp3 system
I love love this phone. I think its the best model samsung ever made. It has wonderful resolution and sound and it's good looking to boot. I never had a problem with it. Wish they were still available.
So true, this phone is a total peace of crap. I totaly agree with all these reasons.
* first the camera has very poor resolution
* the sound is vibrate and sound seperate
* the battey is s*** it last a day on its best leg
* the screen goes out on it atleast once a month
* it looses more calles than it accepts (and its not the carrier)
* it freezes while sending text sms
* it freezes while receiving sms
* freezes on both text and photo messages