i had e720 some one tell me any code to boost up my ring tone like x100 or t100 had codes like The code: *#8999*8378#
pls reply soon on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
hi i am trying to decide wether 2 get this fone or the s500i. does this fone have any battery issues that i have heard about the s500i?
This is the best ever phone!!i love it to peices the camera quality is excellent and the video quality is excellent to! i duno what people are talkin about the sound quality is rubbish for is is crisp and clear!! WELL DONE SAMSUNG!!!
i get the phone tomorrow , fri 23rd december 2005.
-i was just wondering is the sound quality realy that bad or r most ppl exagerating?
-secondly is it easy to put mp3 tones on the phone off the computer?
-thirdly is the phone a longlasting or will i end up buying a new phone in 5-8 mnths time?
hi everyone, i was just wundering i have the samsung e720 on orange, (seeing as it is cheaper than on o2) i was just wundering if you can change the orange softwere back to the samsung softwhere eg:the menu screen and the wallpapers!! H E L P M E P L E A S E!!!!!!!
i've had this fone for bout a month...i love it! its got everything u could ever want!....i love the mp3 player...the qualitys gd, and the video and camera are gr8 too!....definately reccomend it. onli down fall is sound quality ( but its not the end of the world) and a bigger memory wud be gd! aww well! its a fab fone! BUY IT!!
i was just wondering how to put mp3 files onto the phone from my comp...it doesnt seem to be wokring and the instruction manual doesnt have much about it...if neone can help me out that would be tops!!!!
I've had this phone for roughly 3 months.
I love it to bits!....
But I'm now fed up. I can not hear anything when i am calling anyone. that is why im taking it to get repaired....if it can.....as ive heard many a people have had this problem with this particular samsung...im dissapointed:(
i had e720 of orange brand wallpaper not cover the hole sereen pls any one tell me how can i solve my promblem pls mail me email@example.com reply soon
i had samsung e720 of orange brand .i had problem when i set any pic as wallpaper its not cover the whole screen pls tell me how can i set my pic on hole screen pls reply soon.
I bought the E720 in September and have been using it since. I was expecting it to fall to pieces after the first month or so, seeing as it seems to be more a toy than a serious phone, but after almost three months of heavy-duty usage there's not even a scratch on it. Now, concerning some common complaints about this handset:
- Personally I find that the biggest drawbacks are: only a couple of preset melodies ring and vibrate simultaneously, you can't do the same for most presets nor for custom-set tones, AND you can't customize text tones. Why? Nobody knows.
- I was a bit dissapointed with the battery at first, because it died quite fast for the first week or so - but I continued to stretch the battery for another week and now it lasts up to four days. You need to format the battery first, and avoid rapid charging at all costs! This applies to all mobiles, by the way.
- The sound quality could be better, true, but it's not terrible, as some people tend to claim. I find that adjusting the volume level helps with this issue (despite what most people think, louder IS NOT better!)
- Great video and photo quality for a mobile, plus lots of nifty features in the camera (frames, effects and the flash kicks serious butt).
- The screen is clear and crisp, one thing that bothers me is the fact that I can't download skins. The four that are included are a tad corny...
- The mp3 player is neat, with a few sound options (jazz, rock, classical, 3D), skins, playing modes (shuffle, repeat one, repeat all). Too bad you can't text and listen at the same time...
- Bluetooth is fast and easy to use.
Overall I think it was worth the money. There's no such thing as a perfect phone, all have their drawbacks, and you can remedy most problems if you read the manual (which most people forget about).
Got the phone in July 2005.
Happy with camera/video function. Only now after 5 months of storing pixs/vid am I getting near the ample memory limit.
Easy to use and though not the lightest phone it is comfortbale to carry. Good feature is ring and vibrate. Plenty of battery life even with multi function use.
The sound. It is disappointing. My partner has a D500 and it is in a different league. Playback quailty of MP3s and calls are noticeably better on the D500.
However, aside from this I love the functions, ease of use and reliabilty.
is there any way at all to get loudspeaker on the phone when you are phoning someone up.
i have had the samsung for about 4 months and i have only just decided that i would like to put MP4 files on it, i am using a bluetooth dongle,and i am using limewire to download my files,the MP4 is sending properly then when i come to play it,it comes up with 'unsupported media'. Can you help?
please can u tell me if is possible to zoom the picture after u take a photo? pls answer me in my e-mail adrees. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I was wondering is the sound really that bad on the phone? What are the good points about the phone? Please email me on email@example.com is you have an opinions on the phone as I have just bought it for christmas and am beginning to regret it.
I have just bought this phone for my xmas but and can't use it untill then. I am just wondering is the sound really that bad? is there any good points about the phone? Can you please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me about the phone? thanx.
I brought the E720, brand new, and it has never worked properly, the voice for when you are talking on the phone, its hard to hear and the persons on the other end can't hear you either,
I've taken it back for a check up and a service but it is still the same, Not happy after spending all that money on it and it doesn't work properly.