Except from this site, I've only (yes, ONLY) heard good things about it.. No one (as I know) has complained bout it.... I guess users of this site are extremely unlucky or something..hehe. I ordererd mine for a couple of days ago.. The Internet Storages is placed far away from where I live, so it won't be here before tomorrow or even monday =( But I'm really looking forward to get it! Holy Hanna! But how long should you charge it the first time? Last phone I had, they recommanded a 6 hour period.. The one before needed 24 hours.. (old one..) Anyone knows?
I am thinking about getting this phone but i've herd lot's of lies about it like it breakes down on you and stuff like that, i really want this phone cause it has everything i want. please help me! and tell me the truth about it! thank you
The phone also exists in steel-blue.. I saw some pictures at Samsung's pages.. But I liked the dark grey better.. The steel-blue is more feminine i think..
i have intend to buy this cell phone this week. please anybody can help me to check voice recording during phone conversation.. like e630 or nokia 6230
i will be thankful.
I made the dumbest move of my life by getting d-500 a week ago. Samsung e720 is sooooooooooooooo much better. Basically both are same but e720 has better video and all i love to do is shoot videos plus there isnt any problem with it, there all lies !
To Rubber Clubber:
Are you messing with us or are you retarded? What does it look like? The entire website is dedicated to the phones!
I haven't experienced any of the problems, my messaging keeps the previous settings. So if I used T9 it keeps it that way, same with normal ABC.
The conversations are very good, there is no crackling or whatever.
Is it really that crap? Is the messaging really hard to use? Is the conversations u have to others really unclear? Please let me knoe asap, cause i really want to get it!!!
What is a mobile phone? i am jewish and don't know, please help me..
i got the phone 2 weeks ago om 02 contract is it too late to swap it 4 the d500 or something else? thanks!
i hope nowdays samsung phone can hav more colours..if hav another colour i think oso can buy!
can you have your own ringtones for sms,calls and mms?? Also does this phone have speakerphone?? richard lusty, you sad its bad quality for calls...is it bad when you ring customer services? as well is it just you area??
Had the phone about a week as a replacement for the moto v635, good features but phone call quality is really poor, no good having good features if everybody you speak to is muffled, very diappointed.
1. It should work with the volume button on the side, volume down that is.
2. You can set this in the sound settings. I got the Dutch version of the menu, in my menu of sound settings it is option 2.
Should be called Keypad tone.
Yes it can record video with sound, the microphone is next to the camera on the left side, when you look at your internal screen.
hey people.i was between e720 and k700.but reading all this minor problems and staf, i am gonna get k700.even though im in love with this phone!it is kind of expensive here anyway....too bad :(
In short a huge disappointment. First of all i work in a phone shop, so i suppose i should have known better. The phone itself looks brilliant, was a fan of the e700 design so its pretty much the same good looking phone. The video application on the phone is also good, as it makes video appear a bit bigger than the standard. Right now thats the good points out of the way, onto the bad.
1. The texting system is rubbish, everytime you go to text a new message you have to turn on predictive texting and turn off caps lock. Very annoying!
2. Call quality is very poor. I got a sore head from concentrating too hard on trying to make out what my friends were saying, most of the time all i could hear was mmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaammmmppppphh. Not sharp or clear at all.
3. Screen quality is not good at all. I transferred a picture from my sony ericsson s700i to the samsung, only to see it appear fuzzy and blurred on the screen. Very disappointing.
4. Phonebook layout is not clear or user friendly at all. esp in comparison to any sony ericsson i've ever owned. For example you cannot store a mobile number, home number or work number under the 1 name. They each have their own field. wastes space and my time.
5. SMS tones are limited to 10. Of which around 7 are extremely girly (and any straight guy would be beat for using it) or else its just a click sound which you couldnt hear if you had your phone right beside you.
IN CONCLUSION: If you want a nice looking phone and don't intend to use it much, go for this one. I am returning my phone tomorrow, and going back to my sony ericsson s700i and will wait for the k750i. If you like to play around with your phone and enjoy using it, best avoid this product.