hey people.i was between e720 and k700.but reading all this minor problems and staf, i am gonna get k700.even though im in love with this phone!it is kind of expensive here anyway....too bad :(
In short a huge disappointment. First of all i work in a phone shop, so i suppose i should have known better. The phone itself looks brilliant, was a fan of the e700 design so its pretty much the same good looking phone. The video application on the phone is also good, as it makes video appear a bit bigger than the standard. Right now thats the good points out of the way, onto the bad.
1. The texting system is rubbish, everytime you go to text a new message you have to turn on predictive texting and turn off caps lock. Very annoying!
2. Call quality is very poor. I got a sore head from concentrating too hard on trying to make out what my friends were saying, most of the time all i could hear was mmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaammmmppppphh. Not sharp or clear at all.
3. Screen quality is not good at all. I transferred a picture from my sony ericsson s700i to the samsung, only to see it appear fuzzy and blurred on the screen. Very disappointing.
4. Phonebook layout is not clear or user friendly at all. esp in comparison to any sony ericsson i've ever owned. For example you cannot store a mobile number, home number or work number under the 1 name. They each have their own field. wastes space and my time.
5. SMS tones are limited to 10. Of which around 7 are extremely girly (and any straight guy would be beat for using it) or else its just a click sound which you couldnt hear if you had your phone right beside you.
IN CONCLUSION: If you want a nice looking phone and don't intend to use it much, go for this one. I am returning my phone tomorrow, and going back to my sony ericsson s700i and will wait for the k750i. If you like to play around with your phone and enjoy using it, best avoid this product.
hey, i was wondering can it take videos with sound?? and can it recieve videos with sound?? thanks
1) Is there a way to turn off the ringing when someone is calling me? for example, it starts ringing normally but i don't want to answer the call, can i silence the call without rejecting it? so it can continue ringing silently?
You know, here in teh Czech republic is not the phone now (in 1-2 months will be) and I would buy it...And I am looking for the informations.
2)The keys click a lot, aloud (only keys without tons)?
Thank you very much for the answers, Katerina
There is no night mode, but there is flash, i found the pics to be pretty good, although the video is much better, and so i prefer to use that now. You can however, use lots of different styles when taking a picture such as negative, grey scale, moonlight, antique etc, and can include frames.
does this phone have night mode? when taking pictures is the image sharp/clear or not? thanks.
can someone tell me if this phone have night mode? when taking picture is the picture sharp/clear or not? thanks...
I'm interested in buying this phone on orange pay as you go but i can't find many places that sell it on orange. Can any one help? Also is there a reasonable price for the e720 on orange yet?
i wnat to know for how long we can play mp3 music... with the headset...
i read someone's post that he said we can only have 21 musics... but for how long can the phone plays?
The handset is an absolute stunner from all angles. There are a lot of people asking about the PIN code for the bluetooth connection. This is normally preset to 0000 or 1234 and there is no way of turning this off as it is a security device
you sound a bit funny with your qustion. the pc dont need to be or have a bluetooth, as long that your pc is compatible it will work i wont tell you everything coz it will take me too much time.( anyway i`m using mokia phones and i neva had problem working or transfering music from pc to phone or vice versa using cable usb and the software with comes with your phone.
dont do anything unless u been told to buy the guide.
insert your software into ur pc and install the the program 1st into your pc. pay attention ok? i said the program then restart your pc.
then go again to ur software and instal the usb cable and wait for further instructions. and click yes all the time. if any case comes any a message like to stop the process or you want to continue with the installation press yes. then loads of hardware will be installed into your pc.make sure a message like this will pop in all sotfware were installed into ur pc. then restart again.then just click on icon with and start using it. i hope the info i gave u gives any idea. ps i`m not using samsung but i had 2 nokia and a motorola the instal is quite the same.
HELP - how do I transfer MP3's from my PC to the E720?
My PC does not have bluetooth.
I wrote earlier about the sound being bad quality and asked for a replacement. I had the same problem with the replacement. Mobile to mobile/landline calling was bad quality, as though the speaker had burst even at the lowest volume setting. Everything else was really good with the phone. But I getting the D500 now. Sent the e720 back. Orange are good people.
does anyone think this phone is as good as the d500 or is it better / worse i need help!!!!!
Gorgeous little phone but I need some help. I've never used bluetooth before and Im a little confused about what to do when it asks for a PIN number. Is there a way I can stop it doing that? Cheers
This is all new to me with bluetooth, I am wanting to send something via bluetooth and it has found a new device which is the nokia 6230 to whom I want to sent something to but it keeps saying " unable to pair up with a 6230 and also keeps asking me for a pin code. can someone advise
Hey Please Help!!!!!
I live in the united states and is on cingular. I heard the phone will be out on t-mobile though. I will get the phone unlocked but was wondering if i will be able to go on the internet for cingular because once i got a phone unlocked and was not able to go on the cingular internet.