ye if u were looking in Australia they only have the black one! i think its america that has the silver or england maybe. if u rly want silver u can try and look it up over ebay.
is it only black colour available in the market? i didnt see any silver colour available in the market...thats so disappointed :( ...where can i find it if really got silver colour? anyone can answer my question?
It's great and I really like it.
However I have a problem. I've succeeded in uploading/downloading pictures and tones but when trying to upload mp3, I got a popup message telling me "Connection Closed" and the phone is restarted by itself.
I will really appreciate your help.
I've got it! I finally bought this phone.
With all the hype about this phone, I still can not believe how I feel about the E-730.
I AM IN LOVE!!!!!THIS PHONE IS PERFECT
The phone is perfect. One must remeber a few things when analysing this phone, such as:
1. IT IS A MOBILE PHONE, not a digital camera, not an i-pod, not a palmtop, NO!!! it is just a phone.
2. For all those talking about transfering files from computer to phone, GET A BLUETOOTH DONGLE, it is ridiculously easy to use and cheap (about $20) .
3. Please lock ur phone if u dont want d camera taking pictures when in ur pocket.
The functions on this baby are excess when u think of how much it costs and the phone is much more beautiful than it looks in pictures.
Please give this phone a fair review and stop brand hating.
N.B: Note I used the word PHONE 11 times to make my point.
yes guys you can lock the buttons for the mp3 player while the phone is closed. press and hold the camera button while playing a song and voila
Hardware is great, but I don't know what they were thinking with the software:
- can't use MP3 as SMS ring tone
- can't show missed calls when phone closed. You have to press the side button for 1.5 sec. to see this. Missed SMS are shown though. This is VERY annoying, I missed already some calls due to this.
- no T9 language updates. Quite annoying in Europe, if you are a foreigner and live in another country than you bought the phone.
- you can't copy SMS longer than 160 characters to your computer using the datacable. You get only "SMS too long, read in the phone". This is really a joke. Why do I need the datacable then ?
- you can't disable the side buttons. Nice black pictures of the inside of my pocket. Once the camera is on with closed phone, you have to open it to turn it off.
- doesn't remember T9 status after turning the phone off. You have to turn T9 on again after turning on the phone.
Besides this it is a nice phone.
Is there any way to lock the outside buttons (the ones that control the mp3 playing) for them not to be pressed accidentally when in my pocket without locking the inside buttons?
Can you tell me what is the display size in mm (example 30mm x 36mm)thanks in advance
erms.is there anyway to have my mp3 songs set as the message tone ?or it can only set as the ringtones ?
anybody here are frm singapore and is also using samsung E730 ?people pls reply .thanks .=))
Hi i have a problem... how do i make the blitz automatic or permanent... because now i have to turn the blitz on every time i want to take a pitcure.. :/
Hello! I love my samsung e730, its affordable price tops its load of features not to mention its great utility without compromising aesthetics and entertainment. I just seem to have a little problem in uploading mp3s, everytime I load, the phone automatically turns off and turns on again, I wonder what's the problem..your response is deeply appreciated. Thanks. =) - klerie
hey guys. i got few questions to seek your help. okayokay. does this phone support chinese inputs? one thing to ask. i know this question can be very dumb. but isit too late to buy this phone now? as it has been out in the amrket for quite a long tim already. thx for your help. and it will be greatly appreciated. cheers!