My good people i personally appericate the good work you are doing in tearms of Phone producation.
All i have to say about this samsung E800 is that is a phone any body that like good thing will dream of having. well, i personally will like to have the phone only if i can get the exact price the company is selling it, i am a citizen of Nigeria and if u want to get back to me after this you can mail me back with the above address or you can call me with this number +2348056582157.
thanks and my name is Daniel
NASA reach the moon ( thats mean we must care about conductivty ) this phone dont have any conducativty !! bad phone
this phone is really cool well... its just rite 4 me coz i dnt really listen to mp3 and dat but as long as i got a colour scren and summin dat can take pix m cool but my opinion to dis fone is dat its heavy and u shud gt it but its up 2 u i tink u shud
xxx luv 2 all xxx
please how can i do to distroy my stolen phone through the web please help me to do that through some instrutions. thanks
HELP! i have just upgraded to the E800, i received a txt today off a friend and when i opened it it said 'message needs a reply' so when replying and sending it just cameup with an error message - anyone know what that's all about? Thanks
put the numbers on the dam phone i expect a thank you mother f***er or f***ing Simon
Please assist i have just got the e800 i have my numbers on SIM when i get messages only numbers apper without the names and its driving me crazy. How do i correct this?
The photo caller ID feature really sucks. It only accepts photos from the embedded camera and not from any other sources. I purchased the Samsung proprietary PC data cable and installed EasyStudio only to realise that .jpg files cannot be uploaded from the PC to the mobile in the Photo folder. The only place you can upload photos is to the Image folder but images cannot be used as caller ID.
Do yourself a favor: stay away from this mobile.
i got samsung e800 two weeks ago and since than i found a lot of realy anoying characteristics...basicly all that has been mentioned before so i recomend to everyone dont buy it- it's got nothing but looks!
i thoght that look is one of the most important things for mobile...but trust me that bad softwer doesnt work even for me!
i want pictures to samsung e 800 in pink rose and queen blue ! please send to my e-mail address
I just got this phone today and already think that it is a shower of s**t. I replaced the Sony Ericsson K700i with this and think I have made a huge mistake. (though the K700i is also s**t)
I returned my E800 back after 1 week trial period for the following reasons:
1) Shockingly low battery life: from 2 to 4 days depending on usage. You would be hard pressed to find a nokia with less than 10 days with similar features.
2) No GPRS menu provided for the number of KB transmitted/ received. Conclusion: you have no idea how much your service provider is going to charge you for WAP connection.
3) The small plastic cover for the charger connector is not secured to the handset. I challenge anyone who has been able to keep this part for more than one month without losing it!
4) Pics and ringtones cannot be transferred via infrared. Again, no problem with nokia.
5) Screen shuts off completely as soon as the keypad is locked. In this mode, there is no way to know whether you have any missed events.
6) When the SIM’s memory for SMS is full, the phone keeps on sending annoying "memory full" error tones while there are still 200 odd free messages on the phone's memory.
7) The default embedded ringtones are totally unacceptable in a formal business environment. Due to 4), the purchase of a data cable is required to load new ringtones.
8) Bright screen display during battery recharge. This is a hindrance especially if you recharge your mobile at night in the same room.
Is this a toy or a communication tool?
i just realized what the problem was. All my numbers are saved in my sim card which doesn't allow you to put photos and personalize ringtones; but once you copy to your phone you can activate these services. So if there is anyone else out there that hasn't read the manual (like myself); now you know what the problem is. Also i was informed that transferring pics or ringtones from mobile to mobile is not an option that samsung allows. However there is a program that you can insall in your PC that allows you to download things from your phone to PC and vice versa. Is this true?
Thanx a lot; I just took your advice and it worked. I just got the phone a few days ago but i still haven't gotten the manual for it, so i still don't know how to work the damn thing.
Happy New Year to all
Need Your Help...
Could you tell me the way of downloading the wallpepers,scrensavers or ring tones on my phone Samsung E-800. I got alcatel card +377 ,,,Regard XHED Remember: If there is any FREE.. Sinqerily XHED