does the e900 come with a memory card and is the phone good. how many can songs can it hold without buying a new memory card
the first time i bought this phone it was from carphone warehouse, i first purchased it on the interet via o2 and they are so shit as i waited nearly a month to get it i canceled my payment and they said my money would be back in 28 days and that they would not give anything to us for free, now that i have it the phone is excellent i love it alot and its great for music and has quite alot of memory
i have this phone in red and i have no problems with it exsept one every time i send a text it makes a funny noise even when its on silent and i dont no how to get it off please help
Hi Lilly yeah mine switches off a lot but it also cuts out everytime I want to send a text message do you think if you take it to a shop it will be fixable?
I ve had the same problem Angela, i chose to ignore it as it switches off for about 3 seconds..
guyz.. i hjave this fone for 5 months.. i m very much satisfied with it.. but can someone tell me some sites where i cud fing some themes and games for E900 please... reply me...
can someone plz tell me how many sms messages this phone can hold max? i just had the d500 by samsung and it held 200 max and it was just annoying. thanks j
Hi, I have had this phone now for a good 5 months and recently it has strted like swithcing itself on and off and saying things like please wait and SOS! has anyone else expierenced this problem?
Thanks in andvance
Just a little correction for some folks who previously posted their comments regarding the phone...
1. The number of songs you can store depends on the size of the file and the size of your memory... I was able to store over a hundred songs in my 1GB memory card and it only used less than half of the memory card capacity... Same goes true with pictures and other files.
2. If you find any defects on your phone (eg. blurred camera), please have your phone checked in any samsung service centers. Make use of its warranty...
2. If you notice that the battery life of your phone is less than expected(like you can only play music for 30 minutes and it goes low), maybe its time for you to change your battery... My phone can play music for 2 days straight.
I guess you want a phone that supports 2GB external memory and has a touch pad... if thats it...you may want to check out samsung U700 phone... I do have a samsung E900 phone and I'm using 1GB memory as of now and its working fine... I haven't tried inserting a 2GB memory to it... I'm not so sure if this is true with samsung E900 but for most phones, the processing capability will be greatly affected by the size of the external memory... so far I haven't encountered any problem with my E900 phone..
you need to make sure that you're storing things to the memory card and not to phone memory,
the phone can only hold 11 songs on its internal memory but the memory card can hold 500 (give or take a few)
i need you to remind me how to install java games on my phone, and also can u tell me how to have an mp3 as a message tone?
This phone is pretty nice...
However there are a few lacks wich shouldn't be there in such a phone.
1. You need to choose or a ringtone or vibration when you're called, but you can't choose both at the same time
2. You can choose only 6 different ringtones for your messages, no downloads
3. You can't customize tone for your alarm...
Those are things that a phone like that should have!!!
plz answer my problems cuz i can't decide what to buy
1. what are the adv and disadv of samsung E900 and samsung E840
2. does samsung E900 support 2gb card
3. does samsung E840 have touch pad? if so what's difference with E900
4. what's the video length for both phones
5. do both phone support voice recording and what's the length of record time?
thz for everyone!
Chessie, it seems that either you have a problem with the phone, the card or what you put in it. It usually stores lots of tracks and photos. Get a Sandisk original card. If it still doesn't work, take it to where you got it, it must be a faulty mobile.
I have this phone and I have a 1gb memory card in it and it doesnt store many songs and I barely have any pictures and other stuff. The most amount of songs I managed to get on is 11. If you want to store songs on your phone I wouldn't reccommend this one.
Hi, I am trying to be able to check my e-mail from my E900. Everytime I try loggin I get an error from both hotmail and yahoo. Can someone tell me how I can be able to check my mails with this phone?
hey, i got the e900 bot 7 months ago nd until nw its been lik the perfect fone. nw everytime i go in2 my messages it starts vibratin nd it wnt stop until yoo turn the fone off. howerver i dont think this is a fault with the fone it is something to do with the network. Im on o2 and al of my m8s that r on the same network and ave the same fone ave ad xactli the same problem.
if yoo do wana gt this fone then i wuld recomend it just dnt go on o2. they r a reali gd network 2 b with if yoo r on pay as yoo go speciali if yoo gt the geni sim bt i ave already sent my fone off twice nd both times ive got it back nothin az been dne it stil vibrates!
hope ive help ppl that r lookin at getin this fone x