i am getting this in pink and i am really excited so get lost all you lot
I as very put off getting this phone as I read the reviews but I am glad I stuck to my choice now it has arrived. I just wanted to leave a review to make a point on ever bad thing I have read so far!
- the sound is 'tinny' - can I remind you it is a PHONE if you wanted it so badly for an MP3 player, don't be so tight and buy one as that is the point!
- Cant do long videos – go to camcorder settings & change recording mode to normal & not limit for multimedia. The camera is very good but you have to make sure your still while taking your picture otherwise it is blurry, but I have found this with ANYOTHER camera phone. The video isn't the best and could be improved as I think the video was better on my d600, but I have only tried it at night so far!
- There appears to be many people with fat fingers out there or something, I have found no problem with room on the keypad.
- Some people whinge about being sick of slide phones - why bother writing a review? Just get one that isn’t?!
- Touch screen - yes sometimes it is unresponsive but just press it again! There are many worse things that could be wrong with it. It does cancel easily when u mean to press back in menus but you are taken back to the same point on the menu again any way
- Only 2 skin options - but the black looks that good – why change, surely the phone memory is more useful else where than on loads of skins. And anyway, the different colours on the previous Samsung phones were a waste of time
- People keep saying you can’t use your own tunes for incoming calls; well I managed it so it appears you are wrong!
- People seem to go on the internet by ‘accidentally pressing the middle button’ thinking it is the menu button, why cant they just press to button with 'menu' written above it?!
If you have had a Samsung before, a few things haven’t been improved such as ring and vibrate at same time but on this phone you can't have a song as your alarm unlike my old d600 which isn’t great but you turn your alarm off when it goes off so I don’t see the big deal. The main annoying thing is the noise it makes when you take it off silent!
As you can see, all the negative reviews are very petty – half the stuff people moan about, if they had a flick through the manual it would be sorted. Many people do seem to be writing in with faulty phones though, but I seem to be lucky. But surely this is true for any technical thing really, there always seems to be a bad batch. People are singing the praises of Sony Ericsson; I had one and had to get it changed 4 times in a month due to the joystick in the middle breaking on all of them. Anyone else I have spoken to who had that phone had the same problem. So it is the same everywhere!
So if you cannot read, have fat fingers and are too tight to buy a MP3 player, this phone is not for you!
thinking of getting this phone!
but everyone is talking about the battery. can someone tell me first hand exp w the batt. because gd batt life is top piority.thanks!
ive had this fone for months now!! its good but my mp3 ongs r such big files it only hold 18 songs.. on the box it says over 64.. :S???
does this phone support large lenght of video like playing a movie for 20 miutes and so on.. thnkz...
Just ordered this phone from dialaphone on a O2 tarrif.. if your thinking about this phone check out the cracking deal as u get a free XBOX 360 with the deal!!! winner !!!
hey, i'm interested in buying this phone but i've heard that some people are having problems with the touch sensitive controls. i here they have just stopped working on some phones. is anyone else having a similar problem?
This fone is mint! It is absoloutly awesome.b I am gettin this 4 christmas ow mint is dat
Such a disappointment. Ive had this phone for a week and just as i'd mastered the touch sensitive buttons, they have broken!! They have somehow just stopped working, meaning i cant access anything on my phone! Just on my way back to the shop to exchange it for a different model!
i've never had that problem & i've had my phone for several mos now. its the best phone i've ever had!
the phone automatically locks when you're talking on it, so your calls won't hang up accidentally. you need to press the unlock key if you want to use its functions while talking.
After my k618i died after one day (POS), I ordered this. It will come in a few days and I will give a full report.
i've had this phone for just over 5 months,and i really like it,but sometimes when i take pictures they come out uber-distorted even though i've been really steady when taking them.
Love the phone, altho it has a very loud and annoying tone when i turn the phone on and off of silent mode, does anyone know how i can change it 2 something a bit nicer?!?! cheers xx
can sum1 plz tel me if it has mp3 ringtones/mp3 player cuz diferent websites say different things