hi elena, hope this will help u..
I bought the lg chocolate in july and i'm totaly happy with it and havent got any problem at all!! AND BELIVE ME, I HAVENT REGRET OF BUYING IT!!!
Some people say that samsung E900 is like 10000 times better than the lg chocolate but they should think TWICE!!!
* = True facts when i compared E900 and lg chocolate..
* The 2mpixel camera on the samsung and the 1.3 mpixel camera on lg are almost the same when u take pictures! (and just so u know that the lg has much more options on the camera)
* The lg phone is louder when playing mp3 (You can even set mp3 and vibrate as a ringtone at the same time on the lg!!)
* The lg phone is much more user friendly than the samsung. (its like a nokia)
* The lg batteri lasts longer than the samsung when listening on mp3 and so on.
* OH and listen to this: does someone know how to get the T9 permanently on,so when you create a text message you don't have to press the * button everytime you want to create a text???? Well dont ask me,,i dont have that "problem" on the lg :-)
* And here is one more thing,,be ready to get pissed off when u constantly end up cancelling a text msg because of the touch button! they are so close together!
My opinion is that the LG is much HOTTER than the samsung.
REMEMBER THAT THE LG CHOCOLATE IS ONE OF THE BEST SELLING PHONES TODAY
hope that helped your choise :-)
Can we use mp3 as message alert tones on this model? If not, do you know any any samsung model that can use mp3 as message alert tone?
I really like Samsung phones because they are nice to look at ad easy to use. I do have D600 but I want to change it because you can't use mp3 as message alert tone.
Cmon guys, nice phones but useless battery on them, I have tree samsung but there all the same crappy battery, Has a better battery been released for these yet?
Just wondering what's the time limit for video recording? I read somewhere it was a max. of one hour, somewhere else said it was around 45secs-1 min. Can someone please specify? Thanks!
does any one know how to set up the mobile tracker? im from the US and i need the country code.
The phone does have problem receiving mms. heres how to solve the problem;
• Go to messages option on handset
• Go to message settings
• Go to multimedia, option then select either: receive or retrieve settings
• Go to receive/retrieve option
• Once in retrieve options, ignore the 1st option (i.e make sure no tick is in the 1st option box)
• Make sure a tick is in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th option
• Press save once the relevant ticks are in the relevant options, and then switch off phone and switch back on
does anyone know how to delete wallpapers my phone has chealsea ones loaded into the memory which i want rid off, its the wallpapers or the phone (cheers)
ewll i aint got the phone as of this minute as i orderedd it and it should be here tomorrow and im lookin forward to it. it looks sexy and it has some sick features. i like the idea u can have mp3 as ringtones and also a 2mp cam wow. and also it's like ultra light and it's probaly the best model of samsung that i have noticed. all my other phones aint gonna be as good as this as i have had a nec e616, s/e t610 and nokias, ive had one samsung in my life and they r good phones but this is gonna reach my top 3 ive eva owned. so i would like to take a bow to samsung and congradulate them for makin a awsome phone
I am able to send picture messages but some how i cant receive any. Can anyone help?
yes, it's a springy slide, unlike the n80... and yes, you can set your mp3's as ringtones
Can anyone help me regarding the ringtones, i have have only one ringtone in my mobile:(
does the e900 have a springy slide or is it like the N80 theres no spring assistance? Please let me know thanks
Can anyone help trying to turn my key tone off its just not happening. facility seems to be blanked out for some reason is this usual.
how long is the video recorder??? and can u use a video like the D600 for a contact??
I loved this phone the very first time I saw it on TV in June,I am also addicted to samsung phones ,I got this phone in July and like every feature of it but the only thing that makes me abit disappointed is the battery life which cant take me through a day.
i got this phone a couple of months ago and it is the worst phone i have ever owned.when trying to press the main key you only have to come close to the touch pad and it does something your not wanting it to(like delete a whole text). my advice to anyone thinking of geting this phone is DONT.