GREAT PHONE!!! :) just one thing i dont understand is how to log birthdays and also how do i get document viewer and all of that??? also can you receive your emails like sms's?
Anonymous, 10 Jun 2009Oh also how do I make calls or view texts when logged into a game or internet?Minimize currently running application and do what you want. You can return to that application later to the point/state/status when it was minimized.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970The LG Cookie is nice but it's cheap with a lower MP camera. It also looks cheap. The Nokia 5800 looks brilliant however I hear a lot of people have problems with the OS. Every phone has problems including the Tocco but I like my Tocco phone far more.
I've been having a problem trying to log onto m.youtube.com. Anytime I log in it instantly kicks me out. It did the same when logging onto ebuddy online so I had to download the program onto it. Is there anyway for me to be able to download a portable Youtube or get it to let me sign on?
very dissapointed with this phone. I have had 4 re-placements now & they r all the same, constantly freezing or not responding to the touch screen. Also was un-reliable to hold phone calls longer than 10 seconds. Looks very nice but really not up to the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kev, 09 Jun 2009where can i download games for this devicego to waptrik.com
Hi i want to get this phone but i cant decide between this or the N0okia 5800.
can u plz help me?!!!
I've got a pink F480. I just love it, it looks nice, it's easy to text with and to use, and the camera is great! The battery life is good too, read some comments about it being poor, but that isn't my experience.
I have to exchange my old phone and this is one of the fones i can get so i just have a few questions:
1. Is it worth getting for a 24month contract or do problesm arise within a few months?
2. Can you personalise it with ringtones, message tones, alarms, wallpaper, screensavers, menu lay out ect
3. With it being a touch screen can you get a pen for it?
4. If you have problems with it can you download things to fix it or would you have to pay for it fixing?
Hey..i hav got this cell just three days bak...but the problem is tht when ever i charge my phone even to full battery,my phone does not even work for twelve hours even on standby.is this supposed to happen??like is the battery life tht bad??i got the battery changed once but to the same result...wht do i do??plz reply...
Anonymous, 08 Jun 2009how do i install java applications??
whatever .jar files i download the phone shows file not ... moreHi anonymous,
I posted the same about three days ago.
It is very important to read all the comments posted here. Any way here is the answer to all the people who are facing the same problem as you are.
There are at least 3 ways to download application as far as I know. Copying from PC just will not do.
1. Via internet on phone: Go to free jar site such as getjar.com from your mobile. Search for your mobile. F480 might not be listed there, search applications for Samsung D900. Download as many as you like to your mobile. Almost all of them will run on your mobile.
2. Another way using internet on your mobile is shown in the link below:
This solution was first posted by silver surfer on the same site. All credit to him.
3. Without internet: If you do not have internet on mobile, there is another option. Open the following link in your browser.
You can use www.getjar.com to get free games. But remember to search for Samsung D900.
in samsung f480 is good camera is good, radio is good, touch sensors is good, but sometimes phone is hanged.
I do not have internet on mobile, is there any option to install applications and games on mobile? if so somebody pls do help me