I bought samsung F480 three months ago.the THREE people told me that you have skype in this phone.So i bought this phone.but skype doesnot work for this phone.its waste to buy this phone if you are a skype addicted. Apart from that the features of this phone are good. Its an above average piece in my opinion.Rather than this one can go for SAMSUNG omnia. Its much,much,much better than this piece.
I got the phone in pink three weeks ago and i love it.
The camera is amazing and i have a camera already thats brilliant but the cameras so good on the phone theres no need to use it.The pictures so clear and you can take a picture and put someone in a love heart in the same picture its deadly you can do lots of stuff even buttterflys and 4 or 6 pictures in a frame its amazing.It takes some getting use to but when you do then you`ll love it.Theres nothing wrong with my phone and i always use it for everything.You have to be sensetive with these kind of phones so thats why it comes with a cover to protect it so i advice you to use it.
the design of this phone is elegant, and the sounds is good
but i am not satisfied with the camera,after taken the photo, when you zoomed the photo at your computer, the quality is very bad, my last SE 3,2mp camera a lot more better than this phone
While this phone's features are good on paper, I wish I'd had the chance to use it before purchase. After 3 weeks of use I've got a long list of annoyances, briefly:
1. The touch screen can be inaccurate and hard to use, making navigating menus/scrolling and especially writing text messages very frustrating.
2. With no QWERTY keyboard and no landscape (wide screen mode)composing a text message takes forever! I could text with my eyes closed on my old Nokia but you always make mistakes or accidentally exit when using the touch screen. You often accidentally change the language when writing a message - this option should not even be there!
3. The music player is ok but lightyears away from the ipod for ease of use. One very annoying feature is that playing music by artist automatically changes the track order to alphabetical (instead of album track order). Why would anyone want to listen to tracks alphabetically?
4. I am yet to take a good picture with the camera, especially when using the flash. The LED flash washes out colour with white light.
5. The menu system generally is over complicated and nowhere near as easy to use or well sorted as anything from Nokia or Apple.
I have also had lots of problems with caller ID, but this is probably due to the network rather than the phone.
i just bought this phone yesterday,but in this phone there's no pdf software
can u pliz help me how to download it?
Joseph, 31 May 2009Got this phone today, camera is good, menus are a bit of a maze when doing simple things and ... moreTry scrolling on the left side of the screen... A lot faster than on the right...
Got this phone today, camera is good, menus are a bit of a maze when doing simple things and the touch scroll is pathetic. Typing is okay though. I put a 16GB micro SD into mine, works fine, takes about 30 seconds to load to but then plays perfectly and all 16GB is viewable/playable... Don't know why the profile says 8GB max?
Well its been a year nearly since i got this phone and still love it. Never had any issues love the music player, camera, google maps and how simple it is to use. So have fun and enjoy
Can the performance of camera improve after upgrading the firmware? If yes then how to upgrade it?
Can we change the theme of this fone. can i get theme of this fone from net or otherwise???
Hi, i bought this phone a couple of months ago and ive already returned it 3 times and now this will be the fourth. It freezes a lot when i recieve messages and ive had a couple other problems with it. People i know who have the same phone, have the same problems with it as i do.
Its a good phone but if i had a choice to get it or not, i would choose NO.
Hi.. Can someone give me the config of the camera please ??... Thanks
can anyone please tell me how is the camera in this mobile ? how the quality was ?
I just had this phone for few day now, can anyone tell me if I can personalise the settings, Im not good with reading manuals.