I am rather dissapointed with this phone, I am seriously considering throwing away this phone and going back to my trusty sonyericsson w880. My phone is going back to the repair shop for the second time now, due to drop calls.
I want to love this phone, but this relationship has been on the rocks since my upgrade.
how does one block incoming sms messages? The d900 had this option but this doesn't seem to have the option?
i need anyone to help me with the camera figure my camera its not clear the picture its not nice pls anyone help for more clearer and nicer picture?
otherwise the phone is assume and loving it....
thank u in advance....
what are the differences of the original f480 againts the china clone f480? how can i know what is the original againts a clone one.
i need to know because someone's selling me a F480 for a very cheap price... thanks...
hello can pls somone help e where can i download the new firmware of my f480 help.........
I am Planning to buy this phone by end of the month. Please let me know if the under mentioned features are available in the phone.
2. Silent Mode
3. Entry in Calenders like Birthday, Anniversary and Memo alarms.
4. How to put the phone on silent mode.
5. Put the phone numbers in the reject list option and to remove them from the reject list.
6. Can we block the sms of the persons where we wish not to talk to them.
7. Can we put passwords on sms, phone, files etc. basically called privacy security.
8. How is the camera. Hope it catches the original colours. Doesn't get chenged after clicking the picture.
10. Speaker phone
11. Do we need to buy memory card separately.
These all above features are available in Samsung G800.
Please mail it to me on my mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org else post your reply to me on my name please on this site itself.......
i put blocked on all unknown numbers,how will i remove it?i cant recieved calls from my friends from other country.pls tell me how to remove it.
HI GSM ARENA pls update on wether white balance issue sorted out the cameras final retail version , on review its mention , plss let me know.
I have got this phone 5 days ago and I also have Nokia 5800 xpress ...and have to say that nokia has its own share of issues....and hence this has its little nags too....but overall its a great great phone.....can post a review but shrt of space...however a few questions to the owners..
1) How can i update the firmware of the phone...and how to check the version i have.
2) i have exported my contacts frm my prev Nokia phone ...however this phones sw does give me an option to import it ....but is unsuccessfull in doin so.....any ideas on how can i transfer my phone book....i have it CSV and vcf.
3)Please can any ones suggest a few games and a dictionary that i can use with the phone
Be in peace
I'm also wondering about firmware. How do w download the latest one?
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970surprised with attitude like that, you know who your mother is!!!!! some unfortunate person missed the bucket when u dropped out...
thinking of buying this phone and read the comment on the F500, don't bother getting the F500, shocking write up n phone looks pants, get this one or if you want more gadgets go for the Omnia... p.s you guys who are having trouble with the F480.... i think you may have the chinese rip off crap
the 5megapixel is not working on camera and video. how to activate the 5mp?
hello everyone, i just want to know where to doenload the new firmware for samsung f480 and how to download it pls help me.........
MONI, 18 Mar 2009How is the network coverage of the phone, my previous Samsung was terrible with network coverage???it varys with any network