can the pics be saved in the sd-card directly???please answer...10x!
I think that this phone is realy good becouse I have it.Also I think this is the best phone ever made.
Hi there to all G600 users! I have a few questions about this phone. I know it can record music from radio. My question is: How is the quality of the record? Is the sound volume lower than a normal mp3? What is the recording file format? I need your honest opinions please!!! Thanks
This phone sucks! the worst speaker phone, the worst 5mp camera I have had.the camera looks like a very bad 2mp, i mean the bberry curve takes better pictures than this.Here is the funny part, not a single store willpay more than 100 for 1 day old phone. One store said theydont sell this phone anymore...you get my point
is it true that the top keys are tough to reach when u are texting a message for example or dialing a phone? reply please thanks
BUTTY, 08 Dec 2008can someone please tell me how to put the video player at full screen please Just Press The '#' Button while Viewing a Video Clip.....
Is there any way to make the phone alert for missed calls or missed messages? I think it would be annoying if it doesn't do that.
Ferhaan, 09 Dec 2008Butty, so far i believe there's no way u can play videos in full screen, i've tried everything... moreYes, you can play videos in fullscreen. Just press the # key while the video is playing.
Could anyone please tell me how to connect this phone to TV to utlize its TV Output option?
BUTTY, 08 Dec 2008can someone please tell me how to put the video player at full screen please Butty, so far i believe there's no way u can play videos in full screen, i've tried everything. If u find out or if anyone knows, plz let me know too. Thanx.
can someone please tell me how to put the video player at full screen please
gud phone i have this fone for eight months already and i haven't experienced any problem. gud camera and video and d music player sounds like an ipod
Hi! I've been wanting to get this phone. I actually am vacillating over this, and two other Nokias (6220 classic and 6500 slide). I'm located here in the Philippines and I would greatly appreciate feedback from you!
1. Does this phone really lag sometimes? Is the interface "okay" compared with the user-friendliness of most Nokia phones?
2. Does the camera take blurry pictures? How can we try to snap great and crisp photos? How long does it take before it can process captured photo and continue taking pictures again?
3. Is the video recorded by this phone "shaky"?
4. Does it hang when you use the music player? Can you still use the music player even if the battery runs low? I've got experience with D900i and it just didn't allow me to do anything when the battery runs low save for text messaging and calls. LOL
5. Can the battery last for even one day after an agonizing unlimited texting? (--,) How does the battery perform with frequent usage of camera and texting features?
6. Is it true that the phones sold in the Philippines don't have the theme creator?
7. From those experienced user of G600, I mean those who owned this for more than 6 months already, did you experience anything bad when using the phone? Did you experience "freezing" and "lagging"?
Thanks for your replies!
Selina, 04 Dec 2008Hi, I recently purchased this phone but when I used the Music feature it kept restarting my ph... moreit only happens when you put too many songs at the same time and the phone wont be able to read all the information so it restarts
hmm... i have a question... im from the Philippines and i am wondering if the G600 handsets here contains theme creator? coz im a bit worried that the phone here doesnt have the theme creator thingy....
Hi, I recently purchased this phone but when I used the Music feature it kept restarting my phone, I sent it in for assessment and they replaced it with a brand new Samsung G600 but I'm still experiencing the same problem, anyone else? or does anyone have a solution?
i realy like this phone it s hut.
did the sound of his walkman good or not.
pleas i need answer
Great phone... awesome features... nice camera! The profile builder is cool but there're 2 things i can't figure out (even from the manual and websites):
1. How to change the font size in MESSAGES and MENU fonts. U can change the fonts for the dialing numbers but not for the sms messages n menu items.
2. Short cut to lock the keypad?
3. How to turn off the sound of unlocking the phone and message sent or any other actions?
If anyone knows how to do that, plz let me know. I'm waiting. Thanx in advance! :)