please give me some advice how can i install the game in to this phone? anyone please.
I've just got his phone in pink and am in love, even thought there's a fault with it and it needs returning, i don't want bo be without it. Absolutely the best and prettiest phone i've ever had.
I bought my G600 last Saturday, and for me.... this phone is really great!!
1. Because my G600 can connect to my Car Stereo while playing lots of MP3s with my 2GB Mini SD Card.
2. Have 2 phones right now (N95 and G600) and what I have noticed... seems they have similar features. And one more thing... Lots of people are looking at me while using G600 than my N95.
Just my opinion.. RESPECT!!
BTW, Need help on how to install the latest (G600XEGL1)firmware of G600. Calling on all expert!! Ps. help.
To select either phone or sim card setting on your contact list:-
Click settings->Phonebook settings->save new contacts to->then select either 'phone'; "sim" or "always ask"
Just got the phone and it is great! People just don't take time to read up on the phone and as such make assumptions that aren't true. To those saying that the keypad tone can't be turned off or asking how to do so it is quite simple:-
Click Settings->Phone Settings->Phone profile->(then select whichever profile u desire)->(click the one selected again)->(move the arrow across to "phone sounds")-> (go down to "keypad tone" and select either "off"; "beep"; or "fountain pen")-> click 'ok' to select.
Is it or are they keys on this phone slower - in that when you type a text message it's a bit slow?
I have received a file via bluetooth and would like to set it as a MESSAGE incoming notification only. Have tried to set it however only allows it to go to ringtone. It is doing my head in! Can anyone advise?
biggest memory card it takes is 2gb micro sd. end of. nw stop askin questions fools.
just got mine a week a go, and am so far very happy with it. my only prob so far is how to have caller id. i've ajusted phone and phonebook settings but still no change. pls help anyone....
Hi All, i bought a 4 Gig Micro card, but it doesn't work. I think it is because the phone does not support HD high density, so you have to get a 2 gig or less card, which is not HD. If anyone knows how to enable the 4 gig pls let me know.
the Samsung Software does not allow me to upload /view the photos on my PC, I think it is a glitch, for now, just cut and paste works. Takes Great Photos
I have a few questions and I would like to ask for your help:
- How do you select phone or simcard memory on your contacts list?
- When you put a picture as a wallpaper then appears a black belt as a background for the date and clock display. Is there a way to eliminate it? - it spoils the pictures.
I'd appreaciate your help very much.
hello, please can someone help? i see from reading through a few threads on here, that with this phone you can't use mp3's as message alerts, is this a definate and final answer or is there a software upgrade you can do?
use the volume button on the side of the phone to change the volume of the keypad.
I have few questions about this phone that I'd like to ask you guys.
1. Is there any way to deactivate the keypad tones without activating Silent mode?
2. Does this phone has 3.5mm adaptor in the headset?
3. Can anybody who has used A2DP headset with this phone can comment on its sound quality through bluetooth stereo headsets?
its a great phone, but im having problems with the pc studio despite having downloaded the vista version from samsung, tried the cd in and xp system also not working right
Hi i m going to buy a new handset upto Rs 16000 could i buy it or any other handset pls tell me by the way now i own se w550i
love the phone but don't no how to get keypad tone off . can any1 help please