Had this phone for about two years, the battery has always been amazing and it charges fast. However, my volume buttons (both) do not work anymore, the power button is falling out and the phone itself is generally just slow
I had this fone 2 years since it was released. At the beginning everything was OK; but with updates it was getting so worse and android 11 is very slow an have a lot of bugs
Anonymous, 09 Feb 2022It doesn't disaplay notification Good phone
Anonymous, 09 Feb 2022It doesn't disaplay notification I love this phone called samsung A10s, it is my best phone
It doesn't disaplay notification
Ace, 28 Nov 2021If you want to buy this phone, keep in mind that sooner or later, you will have to pay more. W... moreYou're very right; and also issue of having very small storage capacity for a heavy user like me. I am currently experiencing those issues. However, the phone is amazing and I like it so much. I am replying from the phone in question. :)
Anonymous, 13 Dec 2021So is not good to be usedThis phone after 1 year
is this 4G capable
Ace, 28 Nov 2021If you want to buy this phone, keep in mind that sooner or later, you will have to pay more. W... moreNever Had That Issue Since Day 1 Of Having It. Your Set Probably Had That Issue. Is Great HP At Least Low End Decent P22 Chipset. Screen Glass Is Fragile.
Not recommend at any cost.
If you want to buy this phone, keep in mind that sooner or later, you will have to pay more. Why? Because the wifi and bluetooth will have a problem due to its IC malfunctioning, you either have to fix it or get that component replaced, both of which requires opening up the unit. I suggest that you get another model instead of this one.
My wifi,Bluetooth and hotspot
Been using it for (around) a year. These are a simple review i'd like to say
1. Great Entry - Level phone from it's release (2019)
2. Overall performance is good enough, knowing the cheap price
3. Camera results from the phone is great for its price
4. Have a Fingerprint (which is great, once again, for its minimized price)
5. the 4000 mAh battery works efficiently; from 90% to 20% would last for up to 4 days of standby lifetime (Airplane mode), 6 - 7 hours on video streaming, and apx. 5 hours on gaming
6. One UI (Core) (updateable to 3.1 ver.), a great UI from Samsung which you could feel the sensation of no-differences UI between cheap and expensive (Samsung) phones
7. Somehow waterproof (mine is dropped on a pool without any waterproof case sealing it, and it works just fine, but still, do not intend to wet it heavily on purpose)
8. Good screen's color calibration
1. Camera results are not-so-good on low light environments, so if you guys try to catch up a good shot, make sure you're having good light surrounding you (ex. outdoors)
2. RAM is 2 GB, meaning you gamers out there wouldn't think twice to not buying this phone (knowing most heavy-games have a high - minimum spec requirements, and for this phone's price) since there are more slightly greater spec of phone in a more slightly expensive price
3. Not that good for gamimg
4. No brought-in earphone from the package, so you have to buy one (unless you don't want to)
In the end, it's all about the price. But if you'd ask me, i'd say this phone is JUST GREAT for it's overall performance based on it's price.
and whether you're the 'Market's Target' or not (you do know what i mean)
Kbi, 12 Nov 2021Can support 128gb memory card in A10s....plz anybody reply me Yes