This model is for Samsung A12 the owner should use the phone first then only he feels the buyer feels
This model is wast of money and our money
Don't even buy it
I find it hard to believe that the Galaxy A12 was the 6th best selling smartphone, globally.
Battery life is cool, wide screen but mehn, screen resolution and sensitivity is so poor. I can't recommend it for its price
Anonymous, 22 Feb 2022Presently, as compared to my previous Xiomi Redmi 4A, limitations with my original set of Sams... more1. My A12 ( Original ) has excellent WIFI reception from a distance.
2. Touch sceen is excellent.
HBJ, 18 Feb 2022Galaxy a12 or Nokia G20, which is better?Othee might be better
Presently, as compared to my previous Xiomi Redmi 4A, limitations with my original set of Samsung A12 are:
(i) too weak in receiving wifi signal.
(ii) worse at touchscreen sensitivity.
I bought 6/128 GB model for replacing my old S6, it has excellent battery and i use it for offline game and its very smooth, bought 6/128 instead of 4/128 model because the price is slightly expensive.
Got this after in a 2 device bundle after my A32 was written off. Speaker is less tin-ny than my A32 and so far the device is snappier. Maybe I just got a dud before but I've got absolutely no complaints with this one
3/5, it's a good phone.
1. It can do basic functions like chatting, calling, online conferences, very fast and no lag is seen.
2. Thr UI is great, it's fluent and I haven't noticed any lag so far.
3. I have been using this phone for over 7 months now, I have noticed the battery has degraded, but still the phone lasts over a day with moderate usage from 80percent. The charging is phenomenal, it charges really quick.
4. NOT meant for gaming, albeit it can play games well, it heats up really quickly and battery seems to drain easily while playing video games ( for eg rl sideswipe, asphalt 9, BGMI etc..).
5. Overall, this phone is not bad, it performs really well and I would recommend this.