Does anyone find the screen nonresponsive sometimes? I have to tap several times before it registers a touch.
been using Samsung A20 for a couple of months now and so far I did not encounter any problem.
Except the signal strength other things are ok. 4G speed is very slow with this phone
Almost perfect except for bad display. Extremely low pixel density (268 ppi) makes apps and photos show pixelated edges. Icons are extremely blurry. Screen doesn't get bright enough. I have to sometimes squint hard at the screen when reading text. I think an upgrade to the A50 with a much better screen resolution is preferable.
Werner, 04 Dec 2019Witch one is better A20 A30? And why?A30 has Always on display..not sure why this isn't standard now days
paulievee, 07 Dec 2019the A50 is a killer phone and not to much more money compared to thisA20 cost $150 dollies! A50 $250 dollies! so yeh.
It's a really good phone.it doesn't lag .the Battery lasts all day. Fast charging. Good display.
If you buy it you won't be disappointed. 😃😃
h, 03 Dec 2019also want to know which one is better y9 or A20the y9 is better
you won't be disappointed
I've been using it for a few months now, what I've listed below are what I know for a fact is wrong with this device. this might look like a long boring review but please read it if you plan on buying this phone.
- there is no led notification light, so everytime I want to check for messages I'll need to wake the screen.
- the amoled display doesn't have always on display (AOD) despite countless online reviews that claim that it does, many of those reviewers probably never went hands on with this phone.
- the whole thing is plastic (besides the screen), I purchased a cover for my phone and slipped it on before powering it on, 2 weeks later I removed the cover to find that sand particles made their way inside the cover and scratched up the back, so the back plastic of the phone won't look very pretty after 2 weeks.
- it's missing some standard features such as a built in screen recorder, augmented reality and a few more I can't remember at this time.
- despite having a 13mp rear shooter and an 8mp selfie shooter, the camera is terrible, like really my p smart 2018 had the same cameras but photos taken from the p smart are sooo much more clear then on this phone, it doesn't even have image stabilisation (I almost forget to mention that the phone needs to be held very far from your face when taking a selfie because the selfie shooter even with wide angle mode enabled isn't wide enough) .
- another major issue is with the fingerprint sensor, it's slow, let me put it like this, it identifies my finger print very fast just like the p smart 2018 but it doesn't instantly unlock like the p smart, after a fast tap on the sensor (⅓ of a second long) the phone will unlock another almost 2 whole seconds later.
- worst problem with this phone is that next to the wifi icon there is an exclamation mark (!) that appears sometimes when I am streaming something on YouTube or playing a game that requires an Internet connection or just scrolling through someone's media on twitter, the exclamation mark (!) also appears next to the wifi icon when I stray a little far from the wifi router, (not far enough to disconnect) because my laptop can be twice as far and still be connected, my Huawei p smart 2018 never had the same problem with the WiFi, actually I've only ever had this problem on this phone galaxy a20.
this review was typed with the galaxy a20 which is my daily driver, the softer version I'm on is the latest updated version as of 6 December 2019 at 18:43
the only positive thing I can say about this phone is that it has the longest battery life of any phone I've ever used.
Its a good phone but its outclassed by other phones in this price range.
I only choose this phone because I’m familiar with Samsung.
- Vibrant display.
- One UI (Android 9) will get android 10 also.
- Durable (i.e. Not just glass).
- Great battery means it lasts all day.
- Not much storage.
- Sluggish performance at times.
- Only has 720p display,
- Mediocre camera quality.
Pros: really good display. Best for viewing media.
Cons: quite slow. Specs is below the standard for this price range.
Anonymous, 04 Dec 2019It's the phone. Slow and laggy. I bought the note 9 and it's a huge difference. Don't compare this phone with Note 9...