Ritz, 25 Feb 2015How do i create folders in this phone?Just like you create folder in anyother Android phone.
rb, 26 Feb 2015does it has move to sd card option? please answer me. thank you.Yes, expndbel upto 64 GB
rb, 26 Feb 2015does it has move to sd card option? please answer me. thank you.Did you even read the specs before posting your comment..? :/
this is very bad from samsung, this set is not worth the price at all. It just has slim body and LTE, all other specs are not impressive. its price is 36000 pkr but having specs of 20000 price range
This is family of alpha. Alpha 3. The whole side covered by metal. Dont see the spec in it. But LOOK and FEEL the body. Very detail and soo precious. I think is the same feels when i hold an iphone5. In indonesia cost 3.3 mill/ 270 us$. Not so expensive.Thanks.
Great vision, fast working, fast browsing, HD video support, I don't understand what other extras people looking for when choosing a smartphone. Battery is good enough, better than Samsung Alpha, depends on how you are using the phone of course.
Alex, 23 Feb 2015If I charge this phone until it's 100% and then use it until its 80% can I still charge it to ... moreThe battery indicator is not accurate. The last 50% drains much slower than the first 50%. Continue to use it to see how much mileage you can get from a full charge.
I prefer Samsung Galaxy A3 because,
1. It has 4.5 inch qHD display. Perfect for one hand use and all of my favorite pictures are not HD quality so i wanted qHD display.
2. Super Amoled Dispaly and Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
3. Premium Looks. Not like cheap Moto E. Solid build quality.
4. Off screen Capacitive Buttons. which i prefer.
5. Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor 64bit. I hate mediatake chipset.
6. Android 4.4.4 KitKat with Awesome TouchWiz. and I love white color.
7. I dont need 4G, LED notification, multi window, OTG etc.
8. all important features are available here. so no problem.
9. Decent battery and camera quality.
So I will buy it very soon. Waiting for price reduction. I think 16500 is the right price.
Friends Don't buy this product because I was brought 7 days before this Samsung Galaxy A3 mobile. My mobile receiver speaker hardware failure. Samsung Service center not replacing my mobile.
If I charge this phone until it's 100% and then use it until its 80% can I still charge it to have a good battery life for the rest of the day? I ask this because I realize the battery drains pretty fast. Please help, I am really new to this phone.