AnonD-103489, 02 May 2016OnePlus X or Galaxy A3 (2016)? In terms of hardware/software quality & battery life.One plus x hardware is better. but i can not trust in one plus company.i think overall A3 2016 is better.if you can buy A5 2016.
AnonD-522503, 02 May 2016Hi, I have a problem on a camera glass. Glass is sloping. Have anyone this problem? Was camera glass sloping Since you purchase the phone??? If your answer is yes: this is normal.i see this in some other A series phone.
Hi, I have a problem on a camera glass. Glass is sloping. Have anyone this problem?
OnePlus X or Galaxy A3 (2016)? In terms of hardware/software quality & battery life.
Friends this phone is really good.i have a3 2016 and a5 2016 for two months.A 2016 series phones is really good.
AIBA, 29 Apr 2016i wanna buy bt when it will be lauched or is it available at any shopThis phone is launched and available now.
AnonD-481631, 29 Apr 2016Does anyone have shaky vollume/power buttons like me?My home button is shaky.other keys are not shaky.but this is normal in some A series phones.don't worry about this.
I bought this phone yesterday..
and.. wow.. this phone is really for me..
What i like are:
1. Small form size.. 4.7 inch..
2. Have good internal memory..expandable memory..and support otg..
3. Have very good screen even not full HD.. and i love it.. because it will improve the gaming performance than if its have full hd resolution..
4. Have sound effect.. and if i combine it with power amp plus with my vsonic iem.. wow.. this phone became very good DAP..
5. Good camera.. but please dont compare it to any dslr..
6. Good performance.. not found any fps drop..
But i dont like:
1. The 2.5d gorilla glass screen.. its hard to apply screen guard or tempered glass on its screen or its back cover..
2. Only have 1.5gb ram..
Anonymous, 28 Apr 2016which one is better j7 or a3 2016 ? J7 is best
This phone is awsome..it takes less than 90min to fully charge and i can get more than a 1 day with it.Also its super fast and snappy..Gaming performance very good compare to my old Lg G3 on which Asphalt 8 lagged but this can handle any game very fluid.
Feride LG G3, 25 Apr 2016I don't hate Samsung! I am just saying LG is much better.Do they have a phone the same size as A3 2016, with the same spec? Genuine question.
AnonD-530500, 26 Apr 2016can we upgrade it to marshmallow ??????Not yet but according to some leaked documents from Samsung, it will be. It is just waiting on internal approval from the company to rollout the update.
The phone is good. Comparing to my previous one, a S4 Mini, it excel at almost everything (except size, but it is no big deal to me).
The only thing that bothered me was the 1.5GB of RAM. Would it be 2GB, this phone would be the best at its size (aside from $ony Z3 or Z5 compact).