Very excellant phone i am using since feb2015 and till date have no problem
Finki, 12 May 2015Please tell me battery performance of A5.Perfect,far away from the Alpha that holds half a day...if you agree with the specs the battery is again Ok but using apps like facebook messenger, viber drain the battery dramatically.
which is better ? the champagne gold or the pearl white color of the samsung galaxy a5?
A5 user, 12 May 2015Using it for 1 month+, this is what i feel about this phone: 1. a visually stunning phone, gr... moreI use it for half month and I agree with most of your points. It exceeded my expectations and I got it from my career for solid price. So, I am happy. 😀
Plz anybody tel me the ful name of 4G version of galaxy A5? Em cnfusd,
And also mention the price diffrnce in both 3G n 4G version? Tnx in advnc
A5 user, 12 May 2015Using it for 1 month+, this is what i feel about this phone: 1. a visually stunning phone, gr... moreRegarding the RAM issue, all the Android phones are like that because Android is a eating RAM monster.
AnonD-394647, 12 May 2015please tell battery performance.... is 2300mah enough for 5 inch handset?Yes offcourse, lasts a day or more probably because there arent lots of sensors and the processor is based on battery saving which is probably cortex A53
selline, 11 May 2015please help me i want to buy the A5 ut i dont know which one is good, im checking on their m... moreI think these kinds are sold in every region differently, in my region there is only probably the sm'a500h
Using it for 1 month+, this is what i feel about this phone:
1. a visually stunning phone, great to hold without casing.
2. a good display, colours are vivid and lively.
3. call quality average
4. standard messaging app
5. main camera quality satisfying, front camera quality needs improvement.
6. colours not quite close to actual using auto mode in camera.(image processing needs improvement)
7. speaker position not optimum, lacking loudness, sound barely audible when phone is placed flat on the back, entire phone feels like vibrating when playing at max loudness
8. system constantly using 1.3-1.5GB of RAM, usually when phone is powered up and all essential apps open only 500+MB RAM left.
9. Lag is minimum running most apps, but quite visible when running games(Deemo...)[its a Snapdragon 410, what do you expect]
10. battery barely lasting a full day of use while constantly checking whatsapp, facebook, youtube, music and minimum web browsing.
All in all, if you're an average phone user who does not demand a high performance phone for your daily life, this is the phone for you. It looks great, feels light in your hand, an average spec phone.
1. quite pricey for this spec range, reconsider price pls...
2. improve app running performance, we are talking about 2GB RAM here
3. fingerprint sensor!!
4. improve sound quality
5. Oh almost forgot, update to android 5 a.s.a.p....]
AnonD-394647, 12 May 2015please tell battery performance.... is 2300mah enough for 5 inch handset?It last for 12-15 hour on heavy use. It has also ultra power saving mode that enable battery life upto many days.
ria_14, 09 May 2015Hi! Is is true that this unit amd A3 has weak signal? I read somewhere that there was some te... moreits not true ,signals are good A3 and A5,im from from mobile company,and im from the philippines,
please tell battery performance.... is 2300mah enough for 5 inch handset?
RJ, 11 May 2015I m to buy it...a5 users plz tell me abt otg support.no man...it does not really supports OTG without softwares...but the handset is really cool..i think its the best phone from SAMSUNG till date...specially the gold color A5...u shd go for it
The camera is good, the battery is good, the screen is good but the sound is poor...not worth with its price..even my old phone Samsung Galaxy S2 would sound 3 times louder then A5...