Although I am a patron Samsung customer, using Samsung phones from a decade now. But this is the best phone I have ever got. After using the phone for 30 days, I have discovered many great features of this phone like:
1) Fingerprint sensor, gives you a great security, such that you can never unlock the phone using this fature. Regardless of whatever number of attempts you do, Samsung A50 will always give you a constant message "No match".
2) Great temperature control. In winters you can just put your phone in blanket and probably you will not require any extra heater.
3) Amazing voice quality. No matters how loud you speak, the other end person will not be able to get your mellifluous voice.
4) Great collection of Samsung useless apps. Samsung will try to annoy you with numerous apps, which cannot be uninstalled, that keeps on popping here and there.
5) I basically brought this phone for Mirrorlink, as honda city do not support Android auto. It has a Samsung car mode, which gives you POI, but when you try to navigate, it gives error no supported navigation apps. Not even google maps or others.. So, basically car navigation is also useless.
I do not know what another phone to buy but never expected this from my Samsung..
Mamal, 23 Sep 2019How many more ram left do i have to use? With 6gb ?almost 3 gb in use and 3 gb free
Lavadewan, 22 Sep 2019To me, it seems that the light is getting hot, or the data is heating up. If you have used ... moreI'm having this problem. The phone gets heat if I kept in my pocket for a long time. Especially if it is jeans too soon it gets heat. And I have to force restart the phone to work
Mamal, 23 Sep 2019How many more ram left do i have to use? With 6gb ?It occupies between 2.1 and 2.5 GB of RAM leaving you with 3 or 3.3GB
To me, it seems that the light is getting hot, or the data is heating up.
If you have used this(a50) phone will tell if you are having this problem?
Big G, 22 Sep 2019Problem with Readmi phone it's camera performance will deteriorate with time duration.Due to t... moreActually, Samsung does same for budget line-ups. If you want great phone that will be updated and etc, you go for S-series, it's better to buy older S-series smartphone than A-series etc...
Clash of clans, 21 Sep 2019Redmi note 7 is best snapdragon vs exynos which one you think is better ?Problem with Readmi phone it's camera performance will deteriorate with time duration.Due to the lack of update.All the Chinese OMI Vivo,Oppo, Realme and Readmi, they all are concentrating in quantity they hardly care about the quality(long time performance).
Sani, 22 Sep 2019I want to purchase A50, also let me know that there is no always-on-display??Yeah AOD is supported for A50
Futra, 22 Sep 2019Hey, guys. I'm planning to upgrade my Samsung A7 2018 (4gb+128gb) phone to either the A50 o... moreFor Samsung lover it's a good upgrade but except battery and and display don't expect much from processor is above average close to SD 665,Moto One Vision (night mode is just awesome) and Nokia 8.1 is way better in terms of Camera performance and regular updates for longer duration.Both Nokia 8.1 and Moto One Vision support OIS.
Futra, 22 Sep 2019Nope, not a heavy gamer. Casual 10-30mins gaming, apart from online movies streaming and minim... moreThe upgrade is not worth then, unless you want a super battery (m30s one,A50 battery upgrade aint worth it), I recommend you to keep it for now, maybe next year A51 will be a better upgrade.
AnonD-875092, 22 Sep 2019The upgrade is decent in gpu departement+bigger screen. In my opinion if you aren't a gamer th... moreNope, not a heavy gamer. Casual 10-30mins gaming, apart from online movies streaming and minimal social app. Other than that, occasionally taking some photos with family during wkends or at some events.
In other words, it's just an aesthetic upgrade then as per what you're saying, isn't it?
Futra, 22 Sep 2019Hey, guys. I'm planning to upgrade my Samsung A7 2018 (4gb+128gb) phone to either the A50 o... moreThe upgrade is decent in gpu departement+bigger screen. In my opinion if you aren't a gamer there is no point in upgrading over A7 2018.
I'm planning to upgrade my Samsung A7 2018 (4gb+128gb) phone to either the A50 or the upcoming M30S.
As for now, I'm leaning towards A50.
1. Is it worth the upgrade?
2. Is the Always-on-Display available on the A50?
3. Does it support wireless charging?
Thanks in advance.