make root. disable 120 aps and unused proces and then the phone run good. about 182.000 on antutu.
Suguz, 30 Aug 2020When sharing wifi mobile getting heat abnormally. Also some times hanging. I am using only ess... moreWifi sharing will obviously heat up your phone especially in summer when passive colling becomes less efficient. Heating is natural and not caused by defects. (except if you can't touch the phone because of being super hot, it is not an issue)
Suguz, 30 Aug 2020When sharing wifi mobile getting heat abnormally. Also some times hanging. I am using only ess... moreThere were people who say that with every single update, I have installed every update from june 2019 till today and never faced any issue.
When sharing wifi mobile getting heat abnormally. Also some times hanging. I am using only essential apps. Service centers also very keen to replace the components instead of not looking actual root cause. My touch screen is not working even gentle use. Dot update the software unless really needed.
kl, 28 Aug 2020there is no wifi issue since i have my A50Great :)
Anonymous, 29 Aug 2020Software is running great for me, running android 10 with august patch. Camera is okay, not a ... moreI have to disagree. What i meant was the phone was running perfectly fine on Android 9 as compared to Android 10. I'm not the only one who's complaining there are many other users who are complaining about the same issue. You check on Samsung's community forum. Also, I don't have any crappy apps running on my mobile, only essential apps.
SN, 28 Aug 2020Terrible Terrible Terrible Phone. I'am using this phone for more than a year and this is ... moreSoftware is running great for me, running android 10 with august patch. Camera is okay, not a great one but still good for the price.
Also stop believing these myths that updates slow your phone, no OEM dares to do this because they will be sued for that. I think you better check if you have malware or loads of crappy apps running in background.
Craz3casper, 28 Aug 2020So injust bought the a50 yesterday, i wanted to keep playing fortnite but its to laggy. Tried ... moreSorry to say, you got a phone that was not build to run a very heavy game like fortnite, you could have bought an A71 or note 10 lite if you want to play fortnite.
A50 or A50s ? please help
Terrible and worst phone ever:
1. Notification bubble wont turn off
2. If phone rings while using other app, u cant get to phone app to answer it, its so annoying
3. When coonected to Uconnect, its affecting my car audio, why,why,why???
4. While comnected to UConnect, snd tried using other app, android auto keeps popping up, why why why
5. While connected to UConnecy, it wont allow other phones to connect by bluetooth
This phone is crap, u dont know how many times i tried to throw this phobe off the bridge .just so annoying....
So injust bought the a50 yesterday, i wanted to keep playing fortnite but its to laggy. Tried reducing the fps and graphics. I uninstalled a bunch of stuff id never use. But the game is still lagging. I even have some other downloads but i was able to move them to my sd card. 32GB, i also downloaded it from the galaxy app store. Also if anyone can help with this to, how do you get the glow skin and emote after downling fortnite from the galaxy store? Please help!
Terrible Terrible Terrible Phone. I'am using this phone for more than a year and this is my detailed opinion/review.
1. Great Screen.
2. Good build quality
3. Awful software experience. One UI is much better than touchwiz but it has the same issues. Initially the phone worked perfectly for about 6-7 month. I believe updating to Android 10 affected the phone's performance. UI is laggy, random freezing issue etc. Please not i had enabled auto optimizing setting for some time but it hardly made in difference.
4. Notification - sometimes i don't get any notification through social media apps and i have also disabled notification for many other apps like flipkart, ajio etc but still i get all the notifications from these apps.
5. Network and WiFi issue
6. Camera Performance - I'm not expecting flagship level performance. I purchased this device purely for media consumption. I still feel camera performance could have been better.
Cyril , 27 Aug 2020I have used Samsung Galaxy A50 for more than a year now and MY EXPERIENCE with the phone IS AW... moreCall recording is available pre-in phone app.
Just go to setting in the phone app and on call recording.
I have used Samsung Galaxy A50 for more than a year now and MY EXPERIENCE with the phone IS AWESOME. It has so far proven to be a good phone. I'm still enjoying every bit of it. The only MAJOR THING that is LACKING in this phone is CALL RECORD. I think the it's important for the manufacturer to include CALL RECORD in the NEXT UPDATE
Kl, 25 Aug 2020But Xiaomi phones are so laggy and buggytheir ui and software suck too, so unfortunate considering that they make good phones and hardware
speaktruth, 26 Aug 2020Well it used to be before miui 11.Even the new user interface is spot on.Btw before is start i... moreXiaomi was proven to collect user data lately, their phones are cheap because you are the product.
Also you can't blame your phone if you got water in it, it is not ip68 rated.