G., 17 Aug 2016Use online tutorials for rooting (at your own risk), for your specific model. I used Chainfire... moreYou should reboot when finished deactivating. Also see all menu configuration options and disable background sharing and things you don't use.
Remember if you flash with Odin for root you lose your data. ALWAYS backup first...
yakuza, 11 Aug 2016can you give a tutorial?
or share a link?Use online tutorials for rooting (at your own risk), for your specific model. I used Chainfire metod and flashed with Odin, NOT KingRoot, etc.
Know that if you root, you move the internal counter (may lose warranty) and if you update Android (by flashing, because with root you lose OTA updates), you lose root.
Bloatware List A5 (Android 5.0.2)
1) Used "Root app deleter" for DEACTIVATE them, not delete in case something went wrong. So far, so good.
2) Some names will be different for language reasons.
3) Some things you may use them, a lot of them I use alternatives (imagine the resources used when you can't deactivate or delete an app or service you don't use AND use an alternative...).
4) Use this list AT YOUR OWN RISK. Don't be an idi...
- Chamada Certa
- Galaxy Essential Widget
- Light Wallpaper
- Natural Wallpaper
- Dual Clock
- Chrome (I use FF and Opera)
- Email stock (I use GMail and dedicated apps)
- "S" (Samsung) Photo Studio
- Tags (for now they are not relevant in my country)
- Galaxy Apps
- Google +
- Samsung Galaxy
- Screen Mirroring (I don't have a Samsung Smart TV)
- Exchange services (I don't need them)
- Sns image cache (useful for some social networks apps, not for me)
- S Video player stock (I use other)
- Google Search App and widget (I NEVER USE IT, I use the fking. browser)
- Kies application bnr (I don't use Kies for my backups)
- S Beam (I don't use it, someone may)
- Talkback (I don't use it, someone may)
- Smart Admin
- Allshare Fileshare Service
- ANT Hal service / Radio / + plugins services (for some smartband and other devices, I use only with Bluetooth)
- Craft work
- BBC Agent
- Beacon manager
- Chamada certa (other)
- com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation (I don't use Knox)
- Share wifi direct
- Diagmon agent
- S shutter and more
- Nearby devices
- ELM agent
- S Studio
- Samsung Billing
- Google Drive / Play Games / Kiosk / Books / Music / Films
- Hancom office viewer (I use other)
- KLMS agent
- KNOX / KNOX II / Knox setup wizard / Knox folder container (I don't use Knox, it's useful but shouldn't be mandatory)
- Nearby service
- Notes stock (I use other)
- New inscriptions
- Travel screen
- Quick connect
- Cut video
- S Finder
- Samsung calendar Syncadapter / Samsung Cloud Data Relay / Samsung Cloud Cuota / Samsung Contact Syncadapter / Samsung content agent / Samsung Link Platform / Samsung Link Platform connectivity / Samsung Memo Syncadapter (I don't use a Samsung account anymore since it didn't work when I needed it)
- Samsung mirrorlink / Samsung Push Service / Samsung SBrowser SyncAdapter / Samsung SNote 3 Syncadapter / Samsung Syncadapters
- Security log agent
- Samsung print service (I use dedicated app from printer manufacturer)
- S Video player stock
- Wi-Fi direct
Camera quality of a5-6 is good but focusing is shit.... very bad ... anyone can help me out ... how to improve focusing of camera....?
mangeshr87, 16 Aug 2016Can dis phone play 1080p videos on youtube as it has 2gb ramyes, :D
Can someone tell me how to attach pictures to contacts? I already upgraded to 6.0.1
mangeshr87, 16 Aug 2016Can dis phone play 1080p videos on youtube as it has 2gb ramYes
Hy any one can tell me about a5 2016 battery problem. My a5 2016 battery during charging gets heat. Is this a problem or in every a5 2016 this situation held.
Hy any one can tell me about a5 2016 battery. My a5 2016 battery during charging gets heat. Is this a problem or in every a5 2016 this situation held
I just upgraded my phone to 6.0.1 but I cannot charge the phone any longer. the USB port is not working. Can anybody help!
Super Presh, 16 Aug 2016How did you arrive at that figure? 33% faster, who calculated it?Based on speedtests and benchmarks.
SaRPeR, 16 Aug 2016Best level of charge for Li-Ion batteries is about 20-30% not 40-80%. Don't give wrong informa... moreActually, I read two researches about this and based on them, 40% - 80% is best for the battery.
Which camera is better. Condering clarity, natural colour, bright photos.Pl suggest.I have to buy one of these. IPhone5s or A5 2016.