Harry, 26 Aug 2016a5 2016 or Xperia z3 or Xperia XaIn my opinion, Xperia Z3 > Galaxy A5 2016 > Xperia XA
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2016heating while charging is other issue but i face
problem when i use internet wats the reason.... moreYou discussed about heating problem but you didn't specified how much get it heat! Anyway i hope the temperature you talked about were around 32 degree Celsius to "38/40" degree Celsius.
This amount of heat is very normal on present Samsung handsets if you want to charge your handset fast. Galaxy S7 is overheat more than Galaxy A5 (2016). There are some other reasons that make your phone overheat like using cover or back-part, playing too much games, using camera & mobile data for a long time or even a hot environment etc. Avoid those activity as much as possible. Your phone will be fine.
Regarding to your question: If you charge the phone via normal Samsung charger (Of-course the official Samsung charger & cable) the phone will not get heat that much compared to charge it via fast charger. But if you want to charge it through fast charger, plug your fast charger in your Stabilizer/UPS or any type of voltage equalizer instrument. Then charge your phone. Hope it'll work a little bit. Beside that, when you use mobile data the processor of your handset work more. As a result the handset get hot. Try to use WiFi instead of mobile data. Hope it'll work.
heating while charging is other issue but i face
problem when i use internet wats the reason...suggest plz
2days phone only . we I doo
After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A5(2016) here are some pros & cons that i found are given below.
01. Smooth animations.
02. Phone is not overheated like before.
03. Enhanced battery durability.
04. Enhanced RAM performance. (A little bit actually).
05. Improved notification access.
06. Simple lock screen. (Usually that lock screen clock in lollipop annoyed me every times because the clock was along with the weather info. Now the lock screen looks much simpler, cause there is only a nice clock with a tiny date. Nothing else).
07. Notification bar looks great as well as easy to access.
08. Improved camera quality.
09. Reduced gap in both horizontally & vertically between the icons, names etc.
10. New features in the settings menu.
11. Some icons are changed & looks better.
12. Touch screen is more responsive.
13. Simple black & white boot screen animation. Looks great.
14. Icon size are reduced in every section like settings, network bar etc.
15. Overall performance has been upgraded. Such as phone speed, gaming performance etc.
01. Still can't pause/cancel downloads when download via chrome.
02. Display color seems washed-out compare to lollipop.
03. The display color also looks more warmer compare to lollipop. By the way in lollipop it looks a bit cooler though!
04. The portrait/auto-rotate quick launch icon is always on even if you turned the auto-rotate off. Its annoying really.
05. There is no "Disable Fast Charge" option in the settings menu under the battery settings. So, in case of fast charging the handset get heat & there is no solution to get rid of the heat if you wanna charge it via the fast charger.
06. Still too much fractions in the settings menu. Don't look that much simpler.
07. RAM performance is good but not great.
08. After installed Marshmallow the free space was 9.XX GB which is almost 1GB less than the pre-installed lollipop.
There are also some pro & cons that i don't know till now. If possible share your's guys. Hope you are enjoying your Galaxy A5(2016) with MARSHMALLOW. Cheers!
Just updated the my a5-6 with the latest update (240 mb) which i recieved today in India ... bit improvents in performance ... ram management have been improved ... bit downgrade to battery ... (first impressions)
taj, 26 Aug 2016240 mb update in india....aug security patchAny improvement in battery life ?
People keep on asking "WHICH IS BEST?", why? If you want the best then go for the latest and most expensive flagship phone, then i think that will answer your question.
nish, 25 Aug 2016Samsung galaxy A5 2016 or HTC One A9 ??which is better and how ???I checked both of them , it seems that HTC A9 is better phone when looking to audio quality , performance ,and camera .. the design and build quality is very good on both and it is depending on your prferences .. the biggest problem with htc A9 is battery life it seems really poor compared to galaxy A5 or any thing else .. actully it is about the half of what can A5 battery can stand ..
so i think if you don't mind the battery life !! So the A9 seems better ..
finaly as i know Galaxy S6 is more or less same pricing as galaxy A5 , and it is much better phone than both in most aspects .. though if you really want my opinion .. go to galaxy S6 ...
Richard, 25 Aug 2016No, it's not. If you have updated to a newer version of Android (marshmallow in this case), do... moreI think it is normal, 10% consumption for 1 hour use of fb and messenger for me is ok. It means you can get 10 hours screen on time if you continue to use your phone till it reaches 0%. My average screen on time is 5 hours with heavy use, wifi, 4g data, watching movies, playing music, besides texting and calling. I also videocall everyday for more than 1 hour that is why my screen on time only gets 5 hours, videocall consumes 20% of battery for 1 hour continous videocall. Maximum screen on time i got is 7.5 hours with more than 1 day battery usage.
AnonD-576285, 25 Aug 2016Does anyone have info about Nougat 7.0 for a5 6 ?? or it will update stop at 6.0.1 ? and when ... moreYou can manually download the update for SM-A510F from SamMobile or other sources and flash it with Odin.
Mile, 25 Aug 2016Hello everyone my battery drain so fast 10% for 1h of usin facebook and messenger. Its that normaNo, it's not. If you have updated to a newer version of Android (marshmallow in this case), do a factory reset after the update.
faiz, 25 Aug 2016i want help which color is best for galaxy a5 2016 ???? Plz suggest me.....gold