vc, 03 Sep 2017anybody know how to fix battery drain issue on nougat?annoy me so much same problem on my a5
Hi guys why until now i domt have my nougat update?please help...i want that nougat update!..
Catherine-Ari, 02 Sep 2017I think the A5 2016 is pretty much better than the new A series and the new Nougat update is n... moreYep, fair enough :))
I tend not to go for newly-released phones because I fear that they're gonna have a lot of problems and stuff. I could've spent a couple more bucks to get the 2017 version, but I generally don't want to spend a lot of money on stuff I am sure I'm going to drop and break, 'cause that's precisely what I usually do :D. Plus, I find the A5 2016 to be a little more attractive than its 2017 counterpart (that one has really nice rounded corners though ;-;), just because of its glass screen and back cover. ;P
spookyless, 02 Sep 2017Yeah, I agree 100% with you, but I never said it was an old phone. 2016 seems pretty new to me... moreI think the A5 2016 is pretty much better than the new A series and the new Nougat update is not that bad. I don't know i like both of them:D.
But still I think the previous A generation was better.
Catherine-Ari, 02 Sep 2017Why probably not? The device came out only a year ago! One year! Its not an old smartphone. So... moreYeah, I agree 100% with you, but I never said it was an old phone. 2016 seems pretty new to me. Now, it may very well get an upgrade to Oreo and I'll be very glad if it does, but I'm just pointing out that it may slow down the phone. Nougat drains my battery a lot faster than Marshmallow, while also making it somewhat laggy. I'm not too sure if my A5 can handle a new update, but maybe everyone else's can :))
spookyless, 02 Sep 2017Probably not. It has already received two major Android updates, Marshmallow and Nougat. Even ... moreWhy probably not? The device came out only a year ago! One year! Its not an old smartphone. So who knows. It may get it.
Melvin9013, 02 Sep 2017 Guys will samsung a5 2p16 get Android 8.0? reply me.Probably not. It has already received two major Android updates, Marshmallow and Nougat. Even if it did get the option to update to Oreo, it would leave the phone with little to no memory and RAM, making it very laggy. But honestly, who knows? Maybe they'll update it, maybe not.
Saif, 01 Sep 2017Aug patch released Aug patch not release in malaysia?.
Got August security patch today. Guys will it get Android 8.0? reply me.
Alex, 29 Aug 2017Yes im currently running android 7.0 for 4 months almost. How to upgrade to android 7.0 or nougat ?
pls..is there any way to remove google feedback running on my samsung gallaxy a5(6).its making the phone system slow badly
Siva, 24 Aug 2017Suggest me I buy this phone one weak back .my phone heating soo much. What is the reasion friendsPhone heating is caused by many reasons like...
1. Using a lot of apps together.
2. Running a very heavy demanding app for few hours
3. Installing APK files from 3rd party site which are not compatible with the device.
4. Using a old memory card from a old device which has issues.
5. Downloading stuff from insecure sites.
6. Using other charger other than the original one.
7. Not cleaning the cache memory regularly.
8. Using the ROM to store all the unnecessary data instaed of memory card.
1. Please only use the original Samsung charger and cable to charge the device.
2. Clean the cache regularly by running smart Manager.
3. Install a good security app like "Jio Security" (if you are a jio user) or Norton security (paid) app and scan your device.
4. Use only a new good quality class 10 memory card (I prefer Samsung Evo+) to store the data. Use the device memory only for apps or very essential data only.
5. Please do not install any APK or download anything from a insecure site. It may contain virus.
6. Do not run multiple apps unless necessary.
7. If you want to run a heavy app, than close all other apps.
8. Use the smart Manager to monitor the battery, memory and RAM usage regularly. It will help you to lengthen the life of the device.
I hope my advice wil help you. Regards.