Saif, 01 Sep 2017Aug patch released Aug patch not release in malaysia?.
Got August security patch today. Guys will it get Android 8.0? reply me.
Alex, 29 Aug 2017Yes im currently running android 7.0 for 4 months almost. How to upgrade to android 7.0 or nougat ?
pls..is there any way to remove google feedback running on my samsung gallaxy a5(6).its making the phone system slow badly
Siva, 24 Aug 2017Suggest me I buy this phone one weak back .my phone heating soo much. What is the reasion friendsPhone heating is caused by many reasons like...
1. Using a lot of apps together.
2. Running a very heavy demanding app for few hours
3. Installing APK files from 3rd party site which are not compatible with the device.
4. Using a old memory card from a old device which has issues.
5. Downloading stuff from insecure sites.
6. Using other charger other than the original one.
7. Not cleaning the cache memory regularly.
8. Using the ROM to store all the unnecessary data instaed of memory card.
1. Please only use the original Samsung charger and cable to charge the device.
2. Clean the cache regularly by running smart Manager.
3. Install a good security app like "Jio Security" (if you are a jio user) or Norton security (paid) app and scan your device.
4. Use only a new good quality class 10 memory card (I prefer Samsung Evo+) to store the data. Use the device memory only for apps or very essential data only.
5. Please do not install any APK or download anything from a insecure site. It may contain virus.
6. Do not run multiple apps unless necessary.
7. If you want to run a heavy app, than close all other apps.
8. Use the smart Manager to monitor the battery, memory and RAM usage regularly. It will help you to lengthen the life of the device.
I hope my advice wil help you. Regards.
Anonymous, 24 Aug 2017What about live display feature which is standard in android 7? I haven't heard about that feature
Suggest me I buy this phone one weak back .my phone heating soo much. What is the reasion friends
Apolodor, 23 Aug 2017No . Not even blue light filter.What about live display feature which is standard in android 7?
Is it really true that A5 2016 will get android Oreo? guys please let me know for sure.
I just checked a web page where 62 phones are mentioned which will get Android 8 or Oreo upgrade.
Good news is J7 Prime, Max and pro are mentioned on the list. Great hope for us.
Anonymous, 23 Aug 2017Does it have always on display like a5 2017 after nougat update???No . Not even blue light filter.