Hi all . He did not specify anyone here will tell you that the only problem, depending on how you look each sale is sealed, you can not go to the battery. What do you think ? Respectfully .
Hi all . If you use a Samsung Galaxy A5 please write you if you find problems. Respectfully.
Aladyaa, 24 Feb 2016Hello everyone, I bought this phone last saturday so I will share a little bit of the experien... moreHowdy . Thanks for posting, I find it helpful to your specifications, and I want to buy a5 galaxy. Respectfully
DRMUHAMMAD, 24 Feb 2016Sir, how can we know that the device is original or not???your will be fake phone others are orignal
I bought my phone in Saudi Arabia, but cannot use it in other regions except Middle East & North Africa. It asks for a SIM unlock pin. What do I do?
Benjo, 25 Feb 2016To be sure, buy only at SamsungSamsung's prices have been skyrocketed.
rsd, 25 Feb 2016My FD version has Duos logo.Yup, "FD" have duos logo at back, but dont worry its ORIGINAL.
DRMUHAMMAD, 24 Feb 2016sir, please let me know how to check the device is original or not???Check the IMEI that print at the box or dial *#06# on the devices. After get the IMEI number call SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER for any infomation about your devices. I DID THAT.
Whats matter duos logo my fd model not duos logo on back panel it's original or not
DRMUHAMMAD, 24 Feb 2016Sir, how can we know that the device is original or not???Try using this code *#0*#
DRMUHAMMAD, 24 Feb 2016Sir, how can we know that the device is original or not???To be sure, buy only at Samsung
Shuvo dey, 24 Feb 2016is there any FD model without dous logo? My FD version has Duos logo.
Shadyyy, 24 Feb 2016I bought sd card class 10 and I am having a problem ... everything I restart my a5 the memory ... moreIt happened to me, but that's because the sd card is not original. I bought several Samsung sd cards via aliexpress but they were all fake, in a matter of two weeks none worked, try sandisk, kingston, verbatim and buy in a store where they give you guarantee.
Hello everyone, I bought this phone last saturday so I will share a little bit of the experience with details.
- I bought it from France (cdiscount website): it has no duos logo or whatever it is. The model is SM-A510F.
- Screen: it's quite solid with Gorilla Glass 4, and 5.2" isn't big or small, easily used like a 5.0" or 5.1" phone.
- Ram: 2 GB is enough, even if a lot of phones have 3 GB and more. Without root, there is a lot of bloatware, so you will have about 1.2 GB for your apps & stuff & 0.7-0.8 GB for system. This can be optimized if phone is rooted. But overall it's enough.
- Camera: it's good, pretty decent, does what it must do in a good way.
- Fingerprint, radio, microSD: nice to have these functionnalities around. They help.
- My version is the octa-core 1.6 GhZ Exynos 7580. It's doing pretty good: no heating problems, manage apps & multitasking very nicely.
- Battery 2900 mAh: this is a strong point compared to other samsung devices where battery isn't enough. Phone can take up to 2-3 days easily with normal usage.
It's really a great mid-end-range phone, if not high-end-range. I really recommand it for the price. Be carefull though & buy an original version not the duos ones or idk.
best of luck.