Whats matter duos logo my fd model not duos logo on back panel it's original or not
AnonD-507148, 24 Feb 2016Sir, how can we know that the device is original or not???Try using this code *#0*#
AnonD-507148, 24 Feb 2016Sir, how can we know that the device is original or not???To be sure, buy only at Samsung
Shuvo dey, 24 Feb 2016is there any FD model without dous logo? My FD version has Duos logo.
AnonD-367171, 24 Feb 2016I bought sd card class 10 and I am having a problem ... everything I restart my a5 the memory ... moreIt happened to me, but that's because the sd card is not original. I bought several Samsung sd cards via aliexpress but they were all fake, in a matter of two weeks none worked, try sandisk, kingston, verbatim and buy in a store where they give you guarantee.
Hello everyone, I bought this phone last saturday so I will share a little bit of the experience with details.
- I bought it from France (cdiscount website): it has no duos logo or whatever it is. The model is SM-A510F.
- Screen: it's quite solid with Gorilla Glass 4, and 5.2" isn't big or small, easily used like a 5.0" or 5.1" phone.
- Ram: 2 GB is enough, even if a lot of phones have 3 GB and more. Without root, there is a lot of bloatware, so you will have about 1.2 GB for your apps & stuff & 0.7-0.8 GB for system. This can be optimized if phone is rooted. But overall it's enough.
- Camera: it's good, pretty decent, does what it must do in a good way.
- Fingerprint, radio, microSD: nice to have these functionnalities around. They help.
- My version is the octa-core 1.6 GhZ Exynos 7580. It's doing pretty good: no heating problems, manage apps & multitasking very nicely.
- Battery 2900 mAh: this is a strong point compared to other samsung devices where battery isn't enough. Phone can take up to 2-3 days easily with normal usage.
It's really a great mid-end-range phone, if not high-end-range. I really recommand it for the price. Be carefull though & buy an original version not the duos ones or idk.
best of luck.
alabala, 23 Feb 2016Not at allIt kinda heats up when I'm playing Clash Royale but in normal operations the device is cool enough.
AnonD-367171, 24 Feb 2016I bought sd card class 10 and I am having a problem ... everything I restart my a5 the memory ... moreSeems like its a defective device. Just go to the store and let them check it.
Anonymous, 23 Feb 2016hey yall in my country the only available a5 version is the exynos version, whats the specialt... moreExynos version the CPU is clocked at 1.6 Ghz all 8 cores while the SD version Is clocked at 1.2 Ghz 4 cores and 1.5 Ghz the other 4 cores. So exynos is faster. Its samsung own Chip the exynos so its the best. 😊
Tiburshock, 23 Feb 2016That's great! Where did you buy your phone? I'm planning to purchase one soon. It will be love... moreMy SM-A510FD (malaysia), for your info A7(6) also get same free gift from samsung as well. It EVO+ 32GB mirco SD.
Shuvo dey, 24 Feb 2016is there any FD model without dous logo? My SM-A510FD have DUOS logo at the back.