HI. I have A5 2016 model is A510FD. I have some issues regarding battery. My battery drain 1% in just 3 minute, it means 20% in one hour using 4G and 3G Network. Is it normal? Please reply. What should I do? Need help...
AnonD-625678, 03 Jan 2017I am using Jio sim without any of the jio apps, and it works fine! - Is your jio sim in sim... moreyes. sim slot 1 and enabled Internet. but same result. mobile is from UAE. SM-A510FD
AnonD-627757, 03 Jan 2017my galaxy a5 2016 is now broken.its not yet 1 year so it has still its warranty.i wanna ask yo... moreI have a Nokia 7610 a few years back. And I remember one day I noticed that the back cover was not fitting perfectly as the battery is swallowed. Actually it is because I might have over charged it. Anyway I replaced it with another original battery and use the set for few more months. So, as for you I think you have also over charged the battery, you are lucky that it is disfigured in stead of blasting like a explosive. My advice, visit a near by Samsung center and replace the battery. Also do not over charge the battery, specially those whole night charge which is must be avoided. If you want charge the battery when you are sleeping, than use a good quality "power bank" which will be off as soon as your battery is fully charged.
AnonD-625678, 03 Jan 2017My default radio app has been crashing.
I am persistently getting this message "Unfortunately... moreIt should not happened. My Radio app is playing fine. A "Factory Reset" option is the last thing you will do. You should try the following steps.
1. Remove any third party app which may be using radio.
2. Disable the radio app from Apps menu, than do a restart and enable it again.
3. use a good headphone, FM radio needs signals to play if your using any other headphone, may be it is causing the crash.
Last but not least what about your "Music" app? Is it working well?
GPS doesn't work.. no GPS signal at all.. I tried everything but no solution.. I highly advise against this product.
My device model: SM-A510FD
My default radio app has been crashing.
I am persistently getting this message "Unfortunately, Radio has stopped".
Google search results have been recommending a factory reset, but that sounds like a crazy solution!
Devikadevu, 02 Jan 2017Plz help.I have galaxy A5 marshmallow. How to enable volte. I can't make calls from its dialer... moreI am using Jio sim without any of the jio apps, and it works fine!
- Is your jio sim in sim1 slot?
- Have you enabled mobile internet in settings for that particular jio sim?
my galaxy a5 2016 is now broken.its not yet 1 year so it has still its warranty.i wanna ask you guys,do you have experience the same thing as mine?my back cover got raise up because of the battery that got bigger.
please help me what should i do.im living in the philippines.i feel so disappointed because i really like my phone and i dont abuse it.and these happened so i dont really know why.
Plz help.I have galaxy A5 marshmallow. How to enable volte. I can't make calls from its dialer when using jio.
my phone is Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) model number is sm5100 i didn't get Marshmallow update for my phone and you have mentionall the simmillar will get upadated
IbbySid, 01 Jan 2017Just realised after buying this A5 2016 that there is no screen mirroring,really annoyed about... moreChromecast screen mirroring works decent with this phone, not 100% but still decent
Just realised after buying this A5 2016 that there is no screen mirroring,really annoyed about this. Is there anything that can be installed for me to screen mirroring on to my TV?, and I hope Samsung release an update to sort this.
why there is no curved tempered for the phone? there is air between the curved part and the tempered. it doesn't look good.
Back panel of my a5(6) has broken. What can I do now? Please tell me someone....
u, 31 Dec 2016Y does it get very hot when it charges?There can be many reasons for over heating. Normally it feels little warmer and should not be use to make call or anything when charging. But if it is feeling very warm than you should do the following steps.
1. Shut off mobile datas/wifi etc.
2. Close all the opened apps.
3. use only the original charger.
4. place it on a solid surface like table, but no on cloths.
5. Do not play music or video loudly when charging.
6. if you have installed a third party app to save battery than you must remove it. I do not trust those apps which says that they increase the battery life, if so than the manufactures have installed them already.
7. I advice before you charge your device, than you should either shut off the device or restart it. Believe me this way your device's battery recharge fast.
8. If still you device feels heat than you should get the latest update and do a factory reset with memory card format. I doubt you have some malicious apps in your device.