Devikadevu, 02 Jan 2017Plz help.I have galaxy A5 marshmallow. How to enable volte. I can't make calls from its dialer... moreI am using Jio sim without any of the jio apps, and it works fine!
- Is your jio sim in sim1 slot?
- Have you enabled mobile internet in settings for that particular jio sim?
my galaxy a5 2016 is now broken.its not yet 1 year so it has still its warranty.i wanna ask you guys,do you have experience the same thing as mine?my back cover got raise up because of the battery that got bigger.
please help me what should i do.im living in the philippines.i feel so disappointed because i really like my phone and i dont abuse it.and these happened so i dont really know why.
Plz help.I have galaxy A5 marshmallow. How to enable volte. I can't make calls from its dialer when using jio.
my phone is Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) model number is sm5100 i didn't get Marshmallow update for my phone and you have mentionall the simmillar will get upadated
IbbySid, 01 Jan 2017Just realised after buying this A5 2016 that there is no screen mirroring,really annoyed about... moreChromecast screen mirroring works decent with this phone, not 100% but still decent
Just realised after buying this A5 2016 that there is no screen mirroring,really annoyed about this. Is there anything that can be installed for me to screen mirroring on to my TV?, and I hope Samsung release an update to sort this.
why there is no curved tempered for the phone? there is air between the curved part and the tempered. it doesn't look good.
Back panel of my a5(6) has broken. What can I do now? Please tell me someone....
u, 31 Dec 2016Y does it get very hot when it charges?There can be many reasons for over heating. Normally it feels little warmer and should not be use to make call or anything when charging. But if it is feeling very warm than you should do the following steps.
1. Shut off mobile datas/wifi etc.
2. Close all the opened apps.
3. use only the original charger.
4. place it on a solid surface like table, but no on cloths.
5. Do not play music or video loudly when charging.
6. if you have installed a third party app to save battery than you must remove it. I do not trust those apps which says that they increase the battery life, if so than the manufactures have installed them already.
7. I advice before you charge your device, than you should either shut off the device or restart it. Believe me this way your device's battery recharge fast.
8. If still you device feels heat than you should get the latest update and do a factory reset with memory card format. I doubt you have some malicious apps in your device.
Abu Ahmad , 31 Dec 2016Please tell me . Is it ok to use HTC butterfly s charger for galaxy A5 2016 ??I will not recommend you to use any other charger than the original one. Metal devices like (A5, Mi Note 3 etc) are prone to heating issues and over charge/ over voltage can destroy the device. So, better stick to the original one.
AnonD-625678, 30 Dec 2016Finally got the A5 Gold today! Been good so far... post the few firmware updates while I was ... moreCongrats. Gold color variant looks so cool. Mine is also gold. Hope you will like the new feature a lot. Also you can customize it with lost of paid and free themes. TouchWiz is so cool now that you need not any third party launcher. As for memory card, at least go for a 32GB with class 10. Samsung devices do not allow to install apps in memory card. So, better to a get a memory card and load all your stuff on it. And last thing is don't forget to load all your important apps. Currently Playstore is offering some great deals on many apps. So, just have fun. :-)
AnonD-626267, 29 Dec 2016which mobile is better?? A5(2016) or the samsung galaxy j7 (2016) ?? Ofcourse samsaung galaxya5
Please tell me .
Is it ok to use HTC butterfly s charger for galaxy A5 2016 ??